Chapter 71: Royal crypt

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Allsunday: A hidden staircase ?

Cobra: The poneglyph is housed deep down in an underground chamber. Most aren't aware of its existence.

Allsunday: The criminal world is far bigger than you might think. Even if you are the king of one alliance state in the World government, you're not the only one aware of such secrets.

Cobra: Can you... Read poneglyphs ?

Allsunday: Yes... That is why Crocodile partnered up with me, and why he cannot kill me...

Allsunday: We should hurry, before they reduce the entire town to ashes. But you're not at fault, however. I'm sure you hadn't the faintest idea that there were still people on this world who could decipher those runes. The poneglyph in this country most likely holds the location to Pluton, am I wrong ?

Cobra: I do not know... It has been the duty of the royal family of Alabasta for generations to protect this thing. That is all it means to us.

Allsunday: Protect... ? Don't make me laugh.

Allsunday: What a great tomb this is.

Cobra: ... It's further back inside behind the doors.

Allsunday: Ah, yes...

 Cobra: Is what you desire

Cobra: Is what you desire... Recorded there ?

Allsunday: ... Is there nothing else... ?! Is this everything this country is hiding ?!

Cobra: Why, dissatisfied ? I showed you everything as promised...

Allsunday: I see...

*BTOOOOOOOOM*