Chapter 149: Neutral

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"Zoro... Disappeared... !!"

Usopp: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ZORO ?! HE... HE WAS HERE JUST A SECOND AGO !!

Kizaru: Bartholomew Kuma... ! The Shichibukai should have convened at headquarters... ! This is exactly why pirates can't be trusted...

Rayleigh: ... I'd like to go over there, too, but...

Franky: Finally the real one... ? He made Zoro disappear !

Nami: There's no mistake... I've seen that ability before ! At Thriller Bark... He made a girl disappear like that, and she never came back... I wonder... What happened to her...

Sentomaru: KUMA !! Why is that bastard here ?!

Luffy: Hey ! What did he do to Zoro ?! Where did he go ?!

Sentomaru: i'm the man with the tightest mouth in the world, but the people who are repelled by those paws, fly through the sky for three days and three nights... or so he says. But only the person themselves knows where they fly to. At the very least... You won't be seeing him around here any time soon. He might have gone to the other side of the world.

Sanji: ... Looks like the real Shichibukai... Finally appeared !! There are three of them that look the same... What's going on here ?!

Usopp: WHERE DID YOU SEND ZORO ?! Say something !! You bastard !! You show up again and...

"USOPP, LOOK OUT ! BEHIND YOU !!"

Kuma: Don't get in my way.

*SCHPOK*

Usopp: Eh ?! He even made his own ally disappear... !

Sentomaru: that guy... Even PX-1... What is he doing ?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR ALLIES, KUMA ?!

Luffy: RUN !! ALL OF YOU !! EVERYONE, JUST GET AWAY FROM HERE !! THINK ABOUT WHAT TO DO NEXT AFTER YOU'RE SAFE !!

Nami: But Zoro...

"He was sent flying ! At the very least, he's not dead, or more hurt ! We can search for him after losing these guys ! Let's go !!"

brook: Look out !! I'll protect you ! Even at the cost of my life !! Ah, but I'm already de-

*SCHPOK*

"BROOK !!"

Sanji: Damn it... !! What the hell am I doing... ?! Two of my comrades, right before my eyes... !! Go, Usopp !!

"RUN, SANJI ! JUST RUN !!"

Sanji: Damn paw bastard !!