Chapter 161: Intoxicating

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Guards: Haa... T- This is bad ! We can't stay here anymore !!

Magellan: This floor... It's damn hot...

Guards: CH... CHIEF WARDEN !! PLEASE WAIT !! Don't start fighting yet !! Let's get outta here !! We're gonna get caught up in the chief warden's poison !!

"... Poison... ?"

Luffy: Come on, it's just a little farther... ! I was about to get to the source of that great smell... !

Bonclay: G- GUYS, YOU CAN'T FIGHT HIM !! He's Impel Down's chief warden, Magellan !! he's got the power of the Doku Doku fruit !! WE'VE GOT TO RUN AWAY FROM HIM !!

"So he's a poison man, huh..."

Magellan: This is correct... Intruders... ! You breaking in into this impregnable prison has sullied my name as chief warden... I know what you're after ! I won't let you get to Portgas D. Ace ! And after this, we're going to have a nice long talk about how you got this far... !

Luffy: I'll never tell you, not even if I die !!

Bonclay: Straw-Chan... !! Hurry, this way !! You can't win against a man whose body is made of poison ! You can't even touch him ! We have to go back to the lake of blood and try another way !! Give up on the food and let's escape to level 5 !!

"... You do that, Luffy. You know very well that if you can't touch his body, I'm the one that should stay and fight."

Magellan: That's futile... The stairs to level 5 are being guarded by the head guard and three demon beast guards. All of the exits from this floor have been blocked !! YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY !!

Bonclay: NO !!

"There's no time for lamentations !! The rest of the guards, you can deal with them !! Rush to level 5 while I keep him busy !! HURRY !!"

Magellan: ... Hydra...

Luffy: What the... ? Is that poison ?! A ball of poison ?!

 ? Is that poison ?! A ball of poison ?!

Guards: Eh... Wait, chief warden Magellan, we're still... !! BAAAAABLL !!! BUYAAAAAAAAAAAAHH !!

"He even got his allies !!"

Bonclay: Hydra's poison is a nerve toxin that paralyzes you and floods your entire body with so much pain, THAT YOU'LL EVENTUALLY DIE !!

Guard: Hii ! Don't come any closer !!

Guards: It hurts... !! Quick, the antidote... !!

Magellan: Don't come within the range of my attacks, you idiots !