Chapter 124: Thriller Bark

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Usopp: Wh- What do you mean, ghost island ?!

Chopper: Hey, hey, where is that ghost from before ?! Is he still on the ship ?!

Zoro: No, he went to the island. He probably lives there.

"... So that vibration from before was the sound of that gate closing... We were 'eaten' by that island..."

Luffy: Eaten ?

"Yep. Hard to see due to the fog, but there are walls attached to it. Most likely surrounding the entire island."

Robin: Meaning, the ship is confined by the walls that surround the island...

Usopp: I see... That's why that skeleton told us to get out of here asap !!

"So this island is just wandering around... What for... ?"

Franky: If the island keeps on moving, we cannot lower the anchor because we're in the middle of the sea.

Usopp: H- Hey ! Why would you want to anchor ?! We've gotta escape ! We have to get out now, or we'll be cursed !!

Nami: Listen guys. I... I seem to have contracted the "Can't go on the island" disease...

Chopper: Me, too !! I have it too !!

Luffy: All right ! Take the ship to the island !!

Usopp: DID YOU CONTRACT THE "ALWAYS READY FOR ADVENTURE" DISEASE OR SOMETHING ?!! Hey, think it over, Luffy !! Look at it ! That creepy building is a real "Haunted house" !! You're underestimating the "Evil spirits" !!

Luffy: What are you talking about ? I'm taking all the necessary measures possible. I'll catch that ghost from earlier and feed it.

Usopp: YOU'RE UNDERESTIMATING THIS !!

"No one's asking you to go on the island. You can stay here and keep an eye on the ship."

Luffy: Anyway, we have to get our precious crewmate back. Sanji !! Gimme pirate bento !!

Usopp: Our crewmate... I OBJECT !! If that skeleton joins the crew, I'll be too afraid to sleep at night !!

"Worse than that time I put a blaster right in front of you as you woke up ?"

Usopp: ... Let me think about that one...

Robin: The bento is ready.

Sanji: You guys ! Make sure to protect Robin-Chan !

Franky: Exploring an unknown island sure is exciting !

Nami: Wait, you're going too ?!

"I have something to settle with that ghost... I know I can't hit it, but when it comes to being annoying, I know no master... I'll exorcise it by being even more obnoxious than it !!"

Robin: Fufu...

Franky: Great ! Now then, we'll be using a small boat to land. But there's still something special that I haven't shown you guys yet. The soldier dock system: "Channel 2" !!

Luffy: 2 ?!

Franky: This system has five channels. There are two "O", "1", "2", "3" and "4" ! Each dock has a different function !!