Chapter 139: Heart and stomach wavering

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"But, just so we know... What are we up against exactly ?"

Pappag: Under normal circumstances, there's no doubt Hachi would have walloped those guys... But since the "Flying fish riders" were involved, the story's different...

Franky: Who are they ?

Pappag: they're a bunch of kidnapping thugs who suddenly started causing all sorts of trouble around here. They say that once you've been targeted, you're a complete goner...

Pappag: They've led by "Duval", some guy with an iron mask ! No one knows what he looks like, but he seems he's searching for someone. They say he's actually checking every ship that passes through here.

Luffy: Anyway, smile, Camie ! We'll save the Takoyaki, for sure !!

Pappag: You mean the shop's owner, I hope. You don't plan to use him as ingredient...

"Worst is, I don't even know for sure. Plus, with the possible context of this, he might not be the only one..."

 Camie: Eh ?

Camie: Eh ?

"Something the matter ?"

Camie: The fish are saying "This is as far as we go".

Pappag: Uwa !! Here they come !! It's the Flying Fish Riders !!

Luffy: Where ?! I don't see anybody !

Pappag: No, not in the sea ! Up in the sky !!

"Ooooooh... Flying fish riders..."

Usopp: Flying Fish ?! They can fly that high ?! UWAAAAH !!

Pappag: watch out ! Those fish... Are able to fly for 5 minutes once they pop out of the surface !!

Riders: Did you get a load of that ? It's the Strawhat crew, without a doubt !! Tell the boss !!