Requests

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED
(Updated: February 27th 2022)

Welcome to the second volume of my Marauders Imagines. If you've read the first book then you already know how I operate but for those who don't let me go over and clarify a few things. Like literally a few things.

●There will be no smut as I'm not into writing that kind of stuff.

●Y/n doesn't have to stay strictly female, you can request them to be written as male, gender neutral, etc. I'm happy with whatever, it's completely up to you guys :) I know in the previous book it was only female (apart from the one gender neutral one I did) but I'm feeling a whole lot more confident with my writing and so wanted to add this one in. I hope you guys don't mind. Although I suspect this book will become mostly female (which I don't mind) but if any of you want something different then the choice is there.

●The book is open to other characters and not just the main gang which is what I ended up doing towards the end of the pervious book.

If you have any queries about anything please don't hesitate to ask. Send me a message, either privet or in the comments I don't mind, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can :) Happy reading!

Began: June 19th 2021
Completed: May 10th 2022