(Request) Nightmare Turned Happy Ending- Sirius

Requested by: Hannah_Potter329

Request: Hello, for the Marauders Oneshot could the be one where Y/N has a nightmare and can't sleep so she goes to find Sirius but he's now in his room and no one knows where he is until someone tells her that they saw him with a girl and they seem close so yn thinks that Sirius is cheating. Then the next few days she ignores Sirius to see what he would do. Sirius was actually planning a surprise with the girl tho because the girl was good with surprises.

**Requests are closed**

------------

Nightmares are somthing that, for some unknown reason, seem to plague your every thought the moment you drift off to sleep most nights. They range from anything like being embarrassed in front of your class mates to watching your loved ones be tortured or killed by the any of the three unforgivable curses. You had no control. The potion Madam Pomfrey prescribed not having much of an effect as much as when you first took it.

And unfortunately it's what woke you today. Gasping, you jolted awake, although remained lying in your bed. Sweat beaded your forehead as you kicked your duvet off in the hopes it'll cool your body down. And maybe even help calm you. It rarely did but you still hoped. The images of your nightmare still playing on repeat in your mind.

"It's just a dream." You tried to remind yourself as you sat up. "Just a dream." Running both hands through your messy hair, you took a deep breath, your feet moving from out under your duvet and planting themselves firmly on the cold flooring of your dorm. Thankfully there was no one else in the dorm, it only being about half nine in the evening, so you didn't have to worry about explaining your nightmare to anyone.

The only reason you were up in your dorm so early was because of a migraine that had built up throughout the day so you thought having a kip after dinner would help ease it. It did but you were left with a nightmare instead. So now the only person you wanted to see and you knew who would comfort you was your boyfriend, Sirius Black. He helped when the medicine didn't.

Glancing at the clock beside your bed again, you made the decision to go find the boy. As you wouldn't settle unless you did. You knew roughly where Sirius would be, or should be at least, so that would be your first logical stop. The Gryffindor common room.

You got there relativly quickly, opting on taking some of the shortcuts Sirius had shown you. But before you could mutter the password to enter, the Fat Lady raised an eyebrow at you, looking down at you from her portrait.

"Are you sure you're supposed to be here?" She questioned. "It's almost curfew."

You sighed. "I know but I'll be quick, I just need to speak to Sirius." You explained. The Fat Lady just continued to stare. "Please? I'll be quick, I promise." You begged, clasping your hands together for added effect.