(Request) Reasons- Regulus' Daughter Part 2

Requested by: rexy4evr

Original Request: Can I make a request where Harry is being a jerk to Luci because he's in Gryffindor and she yells at him and says "Your father is the reason my mother is dead!" Then Regulus and Dimitry give Harry the death glare as they show him what his father did to Luci's mum.

Request: can you do a part 2 where Harry tries to make it up to Luci but she tells him "burn in hell Potter, your father's already there." And he begs her?

**Requests are closed**

------------
Part II
------------

It's been a couple of days since the incident between Harry and Luci, and despite Dumbledore thinking he could solve the issue by placing them in detention together, forcing them to be in each other's company, did not work out at all. No, Luci still wants nothing to do with Harry.

And quite rightly too, in her opinion.

Harry on the other hand continued to sulk. Spending his days moping around the castle like a wounded puppy yet refused to give up on the idea that their friendship could be saved. That Luci could forgive him. It was a longshot, everyone was aware of this, but Harry was still determined despite his current set back.

Him and Ron were up in the Astronomy Tower, Ron rambling on about something Seamus did this morning at breakfast while Harry looked out onto the courtyard, watching fellow peers walking in and out of the castle.

Ron was sat on the floor further back, sat up against one of the columns. "You should have seen Seamus' face when he-" Ron spoke but Harry wasn't paying much attention as he zoned out, only hearing parts of what Ron was explaining as his eyes continued to scan the courtyard.

"And then when Nearly Headless Nick-" Harry stopped listening all together. Ron looked up once he finished and despite not being able to his friend's face he knew Harry wasn't listening.

"Go talk to her mate." Ron commented, gaining Harry's attention a little. Harry acknowledged it by glancing over his shoulder briefly.

"I don't know where she is though?" He replied, a hint of defeat in his voice. Ron nodded.

"It can't be that hard to find Luci, right?" Ron then posed, pushing himself up off the cold floor and walked over to where Harry was standing.

Harry glanced at Ron. "No but-" then he saw it. Just as he turned back to looking down over the courtyard he caught sight of Luci crossing it to get into the castle. "Huh."

Ron looked to him in confusion. "What?"

"Look." Harry nodded, pointing in the direction of Luci.

Ron mimicked him. "Huh."

Making up his mind, Harry turned and patted Ron's shoulder. "I need to go talk to her." He said, picking his bag up off the floor and walking off all before Ron even had the chance to say anything.

------------

Harry, somehow, managed to find Luci after leaving Ron up in the Astronomy Tower by himself. Although knowing Ron, he'll just wonder back down to go find Hermione and somehow annoy her. If he hasn't done that already.

Following after Luci and seeing her walk down the corridor near the Great Hall, Harry quickened his pace to overtake her. To cut her off. Luci didn't even acknowledge him. She just continued on walking.

"Luci, please?" Harry begged. "I'm sorry."

"No." She denied, not even sparing him a single glance.

This carried on for some time. Luci trying to walk down the corridor, wanting to go into the Hall while Harry blocked her and did his best to ask for her forgiveness.

It continued in an endless circle until Harry had enough. Blocking her path for what felt like the hundredth time, Harry grabbed ahold of her shoulders, forcing Luci to stop. "Listen to me!" He snapped. Luci finally looked up at him. "Please?" He then added, his tone decreasing to a calmer but more desperate one.

Luci clenched her jaw, anger now coursing through her. "Get. Your hands. Off me." She seethed, glancing down to where his hands were. Harry hesitated for a second but complied, letting his arms drop to his sides. The look he was getting, being some what intimating.

"Luci please, I just want to-" Now it was Luci's turn to snap.

"You know what? Save it, just burn in hell Potter." Luci paused, glancing him up and down before poking his chest harshly with her right pointer finger. The unexpected force pushing Harry back a little. "Your father is already there." Luci didn't even bother to wait for Harry's responce before she nudged past him and into the Hall. Everyone who was inside, not that there was many, staring at Luci in confusion as they heard the heated exchanged. Luci paid them no mind.

Harry on the otherhand, stood outside the Hall for a moment longer, his mind playing catch up, before he seemed to snap out of his little daze. Spinning on his heel, he strode into the Hall and after Luci. Going straight up to her.

He didn't bother to speak but instead placed his hand immediately onto her shoulder. What students there were, were still watching. "I said-"

"I'm sorry." Harry cut her off. Luci fell silent. "Okay, is that what you want me to say? I'm sorry. I was a huge arse and I-" Harry paused, trying desperately to think of the right words as the pressure from all the prying eyes around the Hall began to slow get to him. Even Luci's expression shifted slightly. She was more... softer. "I don't know why I acted like that in the first place. Honestly. It was stupid. I ruined our perfectly good friendship and I'm truly sorry that I blindly defended my dad without knowing what had happened." Harry fell silent again, this time his eyes fell to the floor becoming fixated on his beaten up old shoes.

"I'm sorry." He muttered after a while. Luci just stood there. Unsure of what to say.

She didn't want to accept the apology in the fear of Harry slipping up and just repeating this but in the same breath, not even she knew the reason to why he acted like a jerk to begin with. If it was a mystery to him then that's saying something.

Prehaps she could find it in her heart to forgive him? After all they were good friends before all this.

Due to Luci's lack of response, Harry took that as a sign of yet another no and so without even muttering a single sound he turned round, beginning to walk away. That was until Luci hesitantly called out, stopping him in his tracks.

"I'm sorry too." She finally spoke, taking a step forward. Harry looked over his shoulder. "I... may have over reacted. A little."

Turning to see Luci better, to give her his full attention, Harry shook his head. "No." He said flatly, pausing for a brief second. "That's the thing Luce, you didn't over react. If anything you did me a favour by doing so because if you hadn't then I'd probably still be acting like a dick. Then where would we be?"

He had a point. He really did. And it was tempting.

Luci thought it over, running all the possibilities. And frankly, accepting his apology seemed the better response. Then with a nod of her head, she gave him a small smile. "I forgive you, but this isn't forgotten, okay Potter?" She stated, holding her hand out.

Harry stared at it for a second but found himself nodding along too. "Okay." He breathed. He could live with that. It seemed only fair. Taking her hand in his, Harry shook it, thus kick starting the next chapter in their friendship.