What originally happened?!

So during the season one final battle it was gonna be rather different than what was publishes today Im gonna share how different those chapters were compared to what I originally came up with.

During the assault Commander Sheppard had given Y/N orders to lead the charge with the humans into the fortress. While I did sort of do this with the second rescue attempt its not what originally happened.

Y/N was gonna use his Code G to create a shield in front of the humans. Leading them from the U-boats across the artificial land. Crashing his own jets into the ground to act as cover for those who need it. Slowly making their way to the fortress.

Originally the siren empress was not gonna make a appearance during this fight, in fact there are three story lines that I came up with. One of them being what was published.

The first one was that, Y/N had discovered room that had a vortex that lead nothingness. But with help of the black box translating the siren language he learned that this vortex lead to the siren home planet. Which had an unexplained reason had breathable air but oh well. Y/N so incised with what the home world could look like and the invaluable Intel he could get, so he was torn between going and staying. Against the commanders orders Y/N had begun getting a transport ready, that was on hand. Y/N entering it, and so did Kaga. The two of them went through, and found themselves in a very hostile land towards them. Time there is faster than what it is on earth. So by the time the two of them had returned a significant amount of time had past for them while not much on Earth.

The second time line is more towards the end of battle. The very powerful Alter-Y/N didn't make a appearance. So Y/N is forced to use his own ship to end this fight. Flying extremely high above the earth, having Kaga and Akagi up with him to catch him. Y/N flying as high as he possibly can, to where ice has been forming around him(Or just really high up not sure how high I would send him). Y/N unequipped his rigging and his entire ship was set into a free fall. Y/N had to use this time to find his ships master cube. This cube would allow him to rebuild his ship as well as to allow a new one to have the same presets and feeling. Down below the empress would have caught on and attempted to destroy it. But Y/N eventually setting his reactor to explode severely damaging the empress and forcing a retreat.

So what did you think, should I use some of these ideas in future issues or just keep them in the void of what could of been. And should do stuff like this in the future? Sort of a what if series.