Chapter 34

Date July, 18, 1946.

The suns light just barely gliming over the horizon as the brother walk onto the docks. Taking in this peaceful scene as it will be the last time they see it for a while.

B/N: Todays the day.

Y/N: We head into the gates of hell, on our birthday.

B/N: Some present right.

Y/N: Well it'll be better if we find our father and siblings.

Soon Enterprise and Kaga come running at them.

Y/N: Oh were in trouble.

Once the four are close to each other, both girls slap the males on the cheeks.

Enterprise: You were gonna leave without telling us.

Kaga: How dare you!

B/N: We wanted you to get your rest.

Y/N: And you looked so peaceful sleeping.

Before the girls protest, the males lean in and quickly kiss their girls. Both of them get lost in the moment, and Y/N puts his rifle in Kaga's hands. Once they pull away, Kaga looks a the rifle, realizing how heavy it really is.

Y/N: Ill need this when I come back, keep it safe for me ok.

Kaga nods, holding it close to her, having to use both hands to hold it up. Both males give one last goodbye before they head to the sub, Minato Aqua, waving at them before they close the hatch. After hours of traveling the realization of where they're going is settling in.

Y/N, grabbing his arm to make it stop shaking.

B/N: Feeling it to huh.

Y/N: After what happen three years ago, how can I not.

B/N's arm has started shaking itself, if not worst than what Y/N is.

B/N: Three years ago we nearly lost everything.

Y/N: And now were gonna take it all back.

B/N: IF there still alive.

Y/N: Really, you cant let me just believe.

B/N chuckles and heads off to try to calm his nerves, as well as Y/N. Y/N takes this time for one final inspection on his weapons. This time hes carrying two pistols and a assault rifle, all with a silencer attached, with some extras in his hull.

Y/N: We will find you all, just wait a little longer.

When the sub finally reaches its destination, both brothers activate their cloaks and disappear. Quickly leaving the sub, queuing the sub to leave as well. When the two brothers look at the fortress, it is in deed complete. Notably, there are five towers. Four in a square and one big one in the center. Other than that, as well as more defenses, everything is the same from threes years ago.

The two brothers split up, in order to cover more ground. Y/N planting his explosives at the AA guns, while B/N planting his at the heavy cannons. One by one, the explosives are being placed waiting for the detonation. 

Meanwhile

The fleet has left the base and have rendezvous with the human soldiers. The older girls are remaining calm, while the younger ones are excited to be on the offensive for once against the sirens.

Belfast: Miss Enterprise? Are you alright?

Enterprise: Yes I am.

Enterprise face says other wise, as she appears to be slightly agitated with this waiting game.