Chapter 17 Calm Before the Storm

June 24, 1946. Y/N POV.

The commander has pulled together a massive fleet, combining both Eagle Union and Royal Navy. Luckily with myself and my brothers supervision we were able to get Laffey's and Javelins retrofitting complete. They are fully combat ready. This is suppose to be a turning point in the war. But what bothers me the most is that Im still seeing my alter-self hanging around from time to time. I wish he would just leave. Cant do much about it now, since all Im doing is just sitting inside one of my planes trying to get some sleep in before the battle. But of course my alter-self is sitting behind the cockpit looking out in the ocean. He almost looks happy to see a mostly calm ocean. I can only imagine what hes seen, in order to be so entranced at this view.

B/N: Hey you doing ok. 

Y/N: Oh yea, hey. 

B/N: You just looked lost in thought.

Y/N: Yea I am.

B/N: What you thinking about.

Y/N: Stuff.... That I don't know how to describe.

Y/N: How the hell do I tell him what I heard and been seeing.

My alter-self is looking at my brother, reminiscing it seems. 

Enterprise: Oh there your are B/N.

B/H: Hi Enterprise, you needed me?

Enterprise is slightly blushing iv notice.

Enterprise: Well i just wanted to talk to you about something before everything happens.

B/N: Well shoot then, what you wanted to say.

Enterprise grabs my brothers hand and takes her behind my plane. I notice my alter-self is watching them, he twitches after a few minutes.

B/N POV.

B/N: Hey was it necessary to drag me behind the plane.

Enterprise: I just wanted to say thank you.

B/N: Hm? For what exactly.

Enterprise: For everything you done for me since you arrived.

Enterprise seems kinda nervous. I wonder why. Shes even held onto my hand a bit tighter.

B/N: Hey it was no problem really.

Enterprise: Can I ask you will continue to watch....

B/N: Yes I will.

Enterprises face flushes red.

B/N: You ok your face is turning-

Enterprise quickly faces towards B/N. Pressing her lips against his. Taking B/N by surprise for a few moments decides to give in to it and enjoy the moment.

Enterprise pulls away, and very shyly looks away after what she done. I wonder if she was expecting something else. Maybe like this.

B/N puts his fingers on Enterprise's chin to face her towards him and kisses her with a kind and gentle approach. This time catching her by surprise.

Meanwhile Y/N POV.

Y/N: Did they finally kiss.

Alter-Y/N: Yea.

Y/N: Nicely done brother. Nicely done.

I pull over my trench coats hood and lean my head back. Letting my mind wonder to thoughts.

Alter-Y/N: They are finally done.

My brother walks around to the side of my plane.

Y/N: So how was the kiss.

My brothers face turns bright red.

B/N: How did you know.

I just look at him and smile.

Y/N: Congrats. You now have a girlfriend, I think its called.

B/N: Moving on from that. Your suppose to lure Kaga away from the front lines correct.

Y/N: Yep since she has it out for me. I will lure her away to a trap with Laffey, Javelin, and Wales. I do hope the four of us will be enough. Once we subdue her, ill be up in air in lookout position. Ill give you coordinates for your artillery.

B/N: That'll be a big help. Well I better get back to my ship. Happy hunting.

My brother heads back to his ship with Enterprise.

Y/N: And you just make sure you keep her safe. Now when exactly dose she kill my brother.

Alter-self: You don't need to worry about that yet. That date is a ways off for you.

Y/N: Then iv got time to change the future. Friday whats the ETA till we arrive.

Friday: Approximately one hour and thirty-seven minutes.

Y/N: Alright wake me up in a hour.

I pull my hood as far as I can to try to block the sunlight and I soon fall asleep.

30 minutes later, Friday is blasting an alarm through the speakers of the jet.

Y/N: Alright Im up what... Whoa

I look out to see a hug storm we just sailed right into. Then up in the sky a bright hole appear's, with red lightning.

Commander Sheppard: All hands to to the ready. I believe this is Sakura Empires doing.

I get out of my jet keeping my hood over my head, and make my way to the front of my ship. 

Y/N: Friday what am I looking at?

Friday: Its a hole in space and time. The amount of energy needed to do this cant be from this world.

Y/N: So the sirens are interfering again. Great, just what are they planning now?

The hole closes, but after a second it opens back up with that red lightning surrounding the entire fleet. Then a bright light envelopes everyone.

When the light dies down. I immediately look at my surroundings. The water is extremely calm almost like a still pool. The night sky is giving a more of a purple tint than our blue sky. Then there are the islands around us. Some with buildings, but the buildings have the siren aesthetic. With finally up above that same hole in space and time, glowing as if its a sun. With the clouds spiraling around it as if its a vortex.

Y/N: Friday please tell me you know where we are.

No response.

Y/N: Friday?

Still no response.

Friday can communicate with us from across the world. So not having communications with her means, either shes being jammed, or were no longer on earth. I look down into the water.

Y/N: This place it feels so familiar, but...

I remember that vision I had of Enterprise on top of the glacier. Even though there is no ice anywhere, for some reason this place reminds me of it. Suddenly my eyes glow with yellow.

Y/N: Code G.

Alter-Y/N: Code G, has not fully awakened in you yet. Right now you only got a glimps of what ours can do.

Commander Sheppard: ENEMY SPOTTED 12 O'CLOCK!!

With the commanders warning my eye stop glowing change back to normal and I quickly redirect my attention. I see Akagi flying in front of the volcano. Then portals open, bringing in sire ships. The siren carriers launch their planes. Signalling the battle has started. While everyone else charges forward. The royal maids head out first, while Wales, Javelin and Laffey stay behind and move around to the flank. I stay where I am waiting for Kaga to make her appearance. But I cant shake this feeling that something big is bound to happen here.