Chapter 13

Y/N POV. With the re-breather still on.

Y/N: Commander hows everyone else doing.

Commander Sheppard: So far Enterprise and her team has made it into the city and are currently looking for our allies.

Y/N: Well that's some good news.

Commander Sheppard: Now would you mind telling me exactly what happened up there.

Y/N: As soon as I opened fire, Kaga and Akagi chased after me. Mostly Kaga. She sent planes after me relentlessly, so in order to turn the tide I flew straight up until her planes stalled out. She however could not breath very well, much like me and was loosing focus. She fell downward, I flew after her, caught her and then I returned her back to her fleet.

Commander Sheppard: That explains why Friday told me to get a oxygen tank ready for you.

Commander Sheppard smacks me on head.

Commander Sheppard: And you didn't think about bringing Kaga here, we could have captured her.

Y/N: Must of slipped my mind, due to lack of oxygen myself.

I look over to the city hoping everything is going ok over there.

B/N POV.

Cleveland: At least we made it.

B/N: For now, they probably already sent some of their own. So stay alert.

With me, is Enterprise, Belfast, Cleveland, Laffey and Javelin. 

B/N: I say we split up for now. Enterprise, Belfast and Cleveland, you take the left side of the search area. Laffey, Javelin and myself will take the right.

Enterprise: Alright, be careful.

We all split off taking different directions. 

Javelin: Are you sure were in the right area.

B/N: My brother saw the planes get shot down around this tower. They must either be in a building laying low again or trying to make their way to our fleet. Either way, they cant have gone far just yet.

We continue our search around the tower until we get attacked. This time by Ayanami, Takao, and Atago. Takao try's to slash me with her katana, but I quickly pull out my daggers to parry against it.

B/N: Well now here I thought you would be out of the fight, Takao. Although I guess it makes sense your file dose say you prefer sword combat.

Takao: My file?

I quickly take my opportunity to attack her as she was puzzled by that.

B/N: LAFFEY, JAVELIN, I CAN TAKE CARE OF THESE THREE GO ON.

Laffey: Brother are you sure?

Before I can answer Takao takes the offensive on me. I need to be careful as she has a bit of a distance on me, not to mention Atago still has her weaponry. I try to multitask, keeping my cannons on Atago and my daggers onto Takao. It works for a while, until I notice Ayanami is gone.

B/N: Damn it, I cant worry about the missing third. Gotta stay focus on these two. Takao is playing more defensively. While Atago is behind her giving her support.

B/N: Friday give me some more power to my engines.

Friday: Understood.

While I wait for the power to be diverted. I keep the pressure on Takao keeping close so Atago cant shoot at me. She dose get some shots me though, damaging my hulls armor. Causing me to fall about a little. Giving Atago enough space to really start shooting at me.