Chapter 62

July, 20th 1950

B/N's group is just now pulling into harbor. All of them heading to the repair docks, while most of them returned to the commander. B/N and Akagi do not, they head right towards the Orochi ships. Thats when they see the 2 masked warriors enter the males ship. The two of them follow, going through the air lock. Seeing them without their suits and the helmets coming off. The robotic arms removes all the armor, equipment, body suit, and helmet.

B/N and Akagi slowly walk towards Y/N and Kaga. A swarm of mixed feelings envelop them. Confusion, happiness and joy, as well as anger. 

Y/N: Hey brother... Its been a while.

B/N: A while? A WHILE!! You were gone for two years! What the hell took you so long to get back!

B/N walks up to his bother preparing to give him and welcome home punch, but just as its delivered Y/N stops it. Y/N wrapping his arms around his brother, giving him a big hug. In fact Akagi has tackled Kaga, squeezing her sister tightly.

Kaga: Im home sister, Im alright.

Akagi was in tears, she never thought she would see her sister again. They all just hug this out, eventually Kaga and Y/N tell their siblings what has happened to them. Telling them everything except for the virus and that they will be leaving again.

Akagi ends up taking Kaga away, wanting to spend some time with her sister again. Leaving Y/N and B/N.

B/N: You two haven't told us everything, have you.

Y/N: ... Hey, I need your help with something.

B/N tries to change the subject back to what he said, but ends up following Y/N to the outskirts of the engine room. 

Y/N: Watch this screen, all you need to do is tell me how long I have on this time limit.

B/N: What are you doing exactly?

Y/N: Ill be replacing my coolant for my reactor. I only have a limited time to do so. Just keep your eyes on the timer while I do this.

Y/N Grabs a handful of cylinders. All with ice mental cubes, he takes off his own shirt. Opening the door into his reactor, only to be met by a blast of heat. He quickly closes the door, but his skin has turned red from the heat. Looking like a boiled lobster now.

Y/N: I forgot again...

Y/N walks over to a panel and inputs a code, this allows the vents to work overtime. As all the heat begins to pump out of reactor room. The steam and heat fly out of the vents and into the open air, revealing the reactor inside for now. Underneath the main reactors power coil, lays Y/N's master cube. Two towers on either side house two black mental cubes, with a smiliar setup that their father had installed in his original ship. With the temp now down to a more... manageable level, to say the least. Y/N heads back inside.

Around the main reactors cylinders begin to pop out. These containing depleted ice mental cubes, Y/N is on the clock. The cylinders have been frozen, melted, and frozen again to the reactor. As chunks of ice and water cling the two together. Through his own strength, hes able to replace all the cylinders and get out with time to spare.

Y/N: Thanks brother.

B/N: Now, you wanna tell me about those burn marks on your back?

Y/N puts his shirt back on, and looks at his brother.

Y/N: There, from my rigging. Sometimes we need to vent the heat to the other parts of the ship, and sometimes those parts need to be connected to our skin.

Around Y/N's shoulder blades, lie a circle of burnt scar tissue. That stretch out in all directions from where his rigging would attach to.

B/N: And how often does that happen?

Y/N: 95% of the time...

B/N is in shock, realizing that Kaga must be going through the same thing as him. Their own rigging burning their bodies every time they use it.

B/N: Jesus...

Y/N: You gonna stand there staring at my scars? Or do you want to get something to eat?

B/N just opts to follow Y/N to the messhall, along with his helmet and his armor. This was just force of habit, a habit of thirteen years of leaving his ship with his armor and helmet. Y/N doesnt say anything to his brother, and neither does B/N. What exactly is to say? B/N's long lost brother returns from the dead, along with Kaga. With in brand new ships that were stolen from the sirens. What do you say to someone who went through hell for thirteen years and back.

As the two brothers enter the messhall, Y/N starts to get stares. It was to be expected, but he just ignores it. Y/N just walks through the stares and grabs plates of food to eat, he actually somewhat drools as he grabs the plates. He does not even hesitate to eat the food once he sits down. 

B/N: What did you eat over there?

Y/N: Hardly anything that was edible, and a looooooooooooot of what we can only loosely describe as 'salt' for seasoning. Very rarely did we ever find anything that tasted better.

Y/N actually eats more than anyone in the messhall, he eats so much that they had to stop serving him food. So he just goes to the kitchen and starts making his own meals.

B/N: Here we go again...

VOTING!!!!

In this vote its all about the two children and how they get their rigging.

A. Super saiyan style. Where they have always had the mental cubes to form their ships and rigging but has been locked away.

B. Their grandfather makes them their ships and rigging.

Yes I know its been what 3 months. Well school has started and my school has all these new safety precautions and just a pain the ass with the class assignments.