Chapter 28

July 8, 1946. 

Since Y/N has awoken him his little slumber, Kaga and Akagi have been assisting him as best they can. With Akagi being aggressive for the first few days, forcing Kaga to try something as well. Y/N has even had to lock the door to sleep. But finds himself in between the foxes once he wakes up. Commander Sheppard, had ordered new mental cubes to help with the recovery of some of the more critical injured. Leaving a few for others who need them, including Y/N. With only one mental cube, this allowed him to walk with only a cane for support. While B/N's recovery has halted as they wait for a new arm to be built for him. Tomorrow Y/N and his brother have requested to leave the base for the day with some others, of which it was granted.

As Y/N wakes up for the day he finds himself yet again, between the two foxes. This time both of them are holding onto his arms.

Y/N: This is becoming a bad habit for them. Thankfully they are not in revealing nightgown today.

Y/N carefully shimmy's his way out of the girls arms and leaves a note, saying hes gonna go exercise in case they wake up. While in reality hes going into the bathhouse first, since they tried to join him a few days ago in the male bath house. After a good twenty minute soak, he gets out and to do his actual exercises, besides his run since hes still limping quite badly.

B/N: Surprised your out here.

Y/N: Yea well, whats that old saying? Old habits die hard.

B/N: Yea something like that

Both brothers proceed to do their morning routine. 

Y/N: Enterprise is suppose to return from her reconnaissance today right?

B/N: Yea Im gonna ask her to come with us to where ever your taking me.

Y/N: Oh don't worry about that part, you will love it.

B/N: Hows the sisters doing.

Y/N: Well they are very clingy. I don't find it bad to be honest, since Im their only friend here. Especially since they finally came to terms that their sister is dead for good. They need support, but I do wish they would hold off just a little bit.

B/N: Why whats happening?

Y/N: Uh every morning Im finding both of them in my bed holding onto me. Even if I lock my door.

B/N: Hahaha seriously?

Y/N: Yea, but Ill live. Hey you know our birthday is coming up right, in ten days.

B/N: I didn't even think about that.

Y/N: I checked the date today and realized it was pretty close.

After they finish their exercises they both head inside to the canteen to eat. 

Y/N: So you did you make any modifications to your new arm?

B/N: A few, mostly with just how it looks. Instead of it being the shining chrome metal, its gonna be more of a darker color.

Y/N: Didn't wanna ruin the design of what dad left you right.

B/N: Yea pretty much...

Once the two brothers finish eating, B/N heads to the dock to wait for Enterprise to return while Y/N takes two plates to the fox sisters. Once he enters his room, the two of them are still sleeping, so he places the food on the desk and lets them sleep, while he gathers ingredients for tomorrows trip.

Few hours later on the dock.

Enterprise returns to dock, she has been pulling all nighters since Y/N and B/N have been in recovery for past week. Now she is finally able to return to base and get some rest in.

B/N: Hey Enterprise!

B/N is waving towards Enterprise.

The two of them hug and B/N grabs Enterprise's hand, with  firm yet gentle grip. Noticing her eyes have bags under them.

B/N: You stayed up all night again, didn't you.

Enterprise: I need to keep a lookout while the others sleep. You two need to focus on recovering. So this is my way of helping.

B/N: There's a difference from covering ones shifts and then working yourself to death. I Thought you told me you would take it easy for a while.

Enterprise has a feint blush on her cheeks from him remembering what she said. B/N brings her back inside to the common room to hopefully give her some rest.

B/N: You need to go on this little retreat more than me and my brother.

Enterprise: Retreat?

B/N: Yea, this is what I wanted to ask you. Tomorrow me and my brother was granted permission to leave the base for the day. My brother has not said where hes gonna take me, but I have faith its somewhere nice. But he did say to bring a swimsuit of some kind along.

Enterprise gets a image of B/N In a swimsuit, his muscles exposed. Showing the refined body he trained to get. This image almost gives Enterprise a nosebleed.

B/N: So you wanna come along?

Enterprise nods and is actually about to doze off. B/N notices this and picks her up, and brings her back to her room. During this Belfast did see this and decided to let these two have their moment. As B/N sets her down in her bed Enterprise actually drags him down into her bed.

B/N: Um Enterprise...

Enterprise: Shhh

Enterprise nests her head on B/N chest falling back to sleep again. B/N giving in to the adorable Enterprise sleeping on top of him and decides to rub the back of her head while she sleeps.

Back over to Y/N.

Akagi had to help the commander with something giving Kaga a second day to help Y/N. The two of them have been preparing for the trip tomorrow. Getting a grill, chairs, and even some sweets to eat.

Y/N: Kaga, you still have not told me what you and your sister would like to eat while were are on our little retreat.

Kaga: We wont want anything.

Y/N: Now I know that's a lie, after all on the night I woke up and made us a snack you stomach growled.

Kaga looks away knowing Y/N is correct. After all the other preperations are complete Kaga and Akagi, once shes done with her business with the commander, head to Akashi's shop to buy some swimsuit. Needless to say Akashi's costs are as high as ever.  For the rest of the day, B/N stays with Enterprise to keep her in a peaceful slumber, while Y/N and Kaga finish the preparations and end the day in the common room.