Chapter 65

RegensBurg: Hmph! Why are we going to protect those in the bottom of the food chain again? It's their fault for getting into trouble, why should I go and help prey?

Z23: Because, this was a request from the commander himself.

Eugen: Yes, and our lovely flag ship here can never deny a request from the commander.

Bismarck: Prinz Eugen, we talked about you and making jokes during a mission.

Bismarck warns Eugen, as three low deep growling noises can be heard behind Prinz.

Eugen: Yes yes Bismarck. 

Tirpitz: Not only is it a request from the Azur Lane commander, were also the closests... However, I have not been able to reach anyone from the transport ships.

Bismarck: Yes this worries me as well. In fact, I can't reach anyone at the Azur Lane base as well. Something is blocking our communications.

Eugen: I agree, not being able to reach Azur Lane is quite worrying.

Bismarck: And our scanners?

Z23: Hardly working, I can hardly tell what's a hundred meters around us.

Bismarck: Keep your guards up, the sirens are doing something.

Kaga: Why... WHY?! Why now of all times!?

B/N: KAGA! What the hell is happening to my brother?!

B/N rushes towards Kaga.

Kaga: I.... Look we wanted to tell you and Akagi and the commander but...

B/N: But what Kaga? What haven't you told us yet?

Kaga: Its no so simple to explain..."

The explosions and fighting gets more and more fireced. B/N would try to keep his eyes on his brother, but with all the explosions and with how fast he's moving.

B/N: You, me, my brother, and the commander are all gonna have a talk. And your two aren't going to enjoy it!

Kaga: I know... Just please help me when he finally... falls.

B/N: What do you mean by fall?

Kaga: I mean what I mean.

Kaga: And... Im not going to use it... not now not ever... Sorry dear... I just cant use it on you...

Kaga reminisces about the talk she and Y/N had. Remembering how they created safeguards for when this happens... As well as the final option.

B/N: Kaga, what are you planning?

Kaga: Many things that we both planned... They work as well.

B/N: Ok? Great! Use them then!

Kaga: I cant get a connection to Y/N's ship.

Friday: Neither can ..., ... black.. ... ... causing mass... ...disturbances. 

B/N: Geez, it's even affecting Friday's connection. And I have a copy of her programming in my ship as backup.

Kaga would try to take off, but finds that her energy cells are nearly almost empty.

Kaga: No! Not now! Tch... We haven't had enough time to recharge yet.

B/N: Kaga! Let me help, what do you need me todo?

Kaga takes a deep breath and nods.

Kaga: Just get him to get close to us.