Chapter 38

Its the third day of the siege and the commander has finally given Y/N a chance to turn this battle in their favor. Y/N, North Carolina, Washington, and the starter squad are gonna punch a hole at the rear of the base. Not only to divert the siren resources but to rescue the remaining POW's. On Y/N's carrier, many of his own planes have been taken out to fit human sized planes, as well as the helicopters being his precious cargo to transport the remaining POW's. But North Carolina and Washington are having a hard time listening to Y/N's orders. Their pride is what getting in the way. This small fleet, waiting for Commander Sheppard's signal, have had a few small skirmishes with some sirens. With each of these, the two prideful ships have been disobeying more and more of Y/N's orders, to the point hes about to snap. 

With the humans on board Y/N, hes forced to sit in the back and help with sending out orders to the others. While the humans just think hes talking out of his own ass, his eyes are saying a different story. With his Code G predictions, as well as his keen senses the six ships have been avoiding any major damage they might of received. That is all until....

Y/N: Washington!!! North Carolina!! What are you doing breaking formation!!

The two sisters have taken a flank against the siren formation, sent to contest us. The two sisters repeatedly disregard Y/N's orders to return to formation. The two of them unaware of planes about go in for a bombing run.

Y/N: Washington BEHIND YOU!! 

Even still the prideful ship disobeyed, when she realized the warning was genuine its to late. The first bombs have already hit her.

Y/N: Laffey, Javelin get in there and get Washington out.

Luckily no one else was injured, but Washington's shoulder is to injured to let her continue combat. With Y/N on his deck, standing there, waiting for the sisters. When they do arrive, Y/N keeps his back towards them.

Y/N: Care to explain yourselves.

North Carolina: What ever do you mean.

Y/N: The two of you broke formation, and Washington got herself hurt.

North Carolina tries to justify their actions but Y/N gives them no breaks.

Y/N: There was a reason why I have you stationed in this fleet. Your AA is top notched. But its useless if you disobey orders. And now, Washington is unable to continue combat. The two of you have repeatedly put this mission in danger with your decisions. So, its clear to me I just need to send you back to the fleet. 

North Carolina snaps, she goes in for a smack on Y/N but he quickly grabs her arm and throws her towards the ground on her back, locking her arm. His eyes glow yellow and soon another reality of himself stands beside him, his sword drawn pointing right at her neck.

Y/N: Let me make this clear, your allowed to have any opinion of me you want of me. But attempting to assault your acting commanding officer is begging for harsh punishment. 

Before Y/N can do anything he notices flares being sent up from the fleet. Red flares giving the signal for Y/N's fleet to prepare their own assault.

Y/N: You got lucky, but you will face punishment when we return to the base. Washington!

Washington quickly stands at attention, after seeing how quickly Y/N took down her sister.

Y/N: You to will also face punishment. Now this is a order, return back to the main fleet. I wont send you to your death

Washington reluctantly obeys and returns to the main fleet.

Y/N: Attention all pilots. Its time to mount up, the first wave of planes will launch in ten minutes. 

Soon the sounds of boots can be heard all across the runways and decks as human pilots get into their planes, including Akia and Mike. Y/N's code G, his alternate selves helping in coordinating the launching of planes and helies. The pilots have gotten into the sky just in time. As the green flares have launched from the main fleet.

Y/N: Retribution Engage!

Blue streams of light appear all over Retribution, like circuitry. Parts of ship turn into mental cubes and fly onto Y/N's back forming his wings and weapons. With Boss's repairs, and some help from a shipment of mental cubes, Y/N is able to fly again. He quickly takes to the skies, at the head of the formation. 

Y/N: Alright listen up. We get one chance at this. Those POW's need to get out of here and get medical attention now. Today we send a message to the sirens. THIS IS OUR PLANET!! AND WE WILL NOT YIELD!!!

Over the radio: WE WILL NOT YIELD!!

The first wave to planes heads out to engage to siren forces, With Y/N moving to the middle of the formation to provide escort for the helicopters. Starter Squad and Washington have engaged the siren ships on the ocean, not giving them a chance to shoot at the escort with any AA. The pilots and ships are providing amazing cover for the escort, as well since the sirens are to busy with the main fleet that the rear is left under guarded. 

Y/N takes this opportunity to land in the courtyard, close to the north-east tower. Clearing out any sirens that are stationed there, placing down flares for the helicopters to land. Soon for first two land, soldiers quickly taking defensive positions while medics rush to the holding cell with gurneys and medical supplies.

Y/N: Great to see your still alive!

Hunter: Don't wright us off yet kiddo. Where you need us.

Y/N: On the walls around us, providing cover, as well as taking out any enemy combatants who try to take that high ground.

Hunter nods, and the four members of inferno squad take their designated positions. 

Y/N: Launch yellow flares, let the fleet know were got them boarding!

Three yellow flares launch up. The evacuation of these civilians are slow, but for some reason the sirens don't care as much. 

Y/N: This is troubling...

Soldier: What is sir?

Y/N: The sirens, why aren't they stopping us.

With this thought Y/N gives command to Hunter, prioritizing the evacuation while Y/N heads to the central tower. Making his was to a terminal to find out whats happening.