Chapter 51

B/N: FOURTH WAVE INCOMING!!

The next wave of cannon fire flies across the sky, howling as they hit their marks. 

Y/N: Shit!

A few of these cannons force Y/N to jump out of his perch. Sending him into a free fall while his mental cubes come flying towards him. Just in time to form his rigging before he crashes. Y/N takes flight, his time in the back lines sniping are over, now for some front line action.

Y/N: Well now I see things are going well up here.

Y/N lands next to his brother helping him out.

B/N: Yea well... Would be going smoother if you would join us sooner.

Y/N: Oh please it was nice up on my perch.

Another shell comes towards the brothers. Y/N's eyes turn yellow creating that yellow gas in front of them, allowing the shell to phase through them.

Y/N: So, how are those new blood's doing?

B/N: Not sure, haven't seen them recently. But they seem to be doing fine. Regardless if they cant swim normally.

Y/N: Well then, I suppose we should get serious now.

B/N: Agreed

Y/N/B/N: Black box activation code: Tango Whisky-0985467.

Friday: Activation code authorized. Beginning black box energy conversion.

The black lightning surges through both of them, the black tail and horns take shape. While the whites of their eyes turn black and color turns red again. B/N's eyes begin to glow yellow, still not able to use Code G without the black box. Y/N cracks his neck.

Y/N: Who ever destroys the least sirens is on bathroom duty for a month! CYA!

Y/N takes to the skies, and engages the siren planes and mass produced models.

B/N: IN YOUR DREAMS!!

Tester Beta: We have confrontation. The boys are here.

Observer Alpha: Deploy the trap then.

Tester Beta: What makes you so sure they will take the bait.

Observer Alpha: The brothers were greedy during the siege. They wont be able to resists.

Tester Beta: Wasn't there a human saying about greed?

Observer Alpha: Greed is a deadly sin according the humans. So their greed with be their downfall.

B/N: Im on forty now.

Y/N: That all, Im on forty-three.

The two of them continue to push through the sirens center forces. Leaving the others to clean up the wreckage that's left behind.

Y/N: Hello. What do we have here?

Y/N takes notice to the severely damaged looking Orochi. As he descends the red lights that would give this ship color are flickering, hardly stable to be left on.

Y/N: Hey B/N Im gonna head inside this ship, cover me for a while got it.

B/N: You sure you should be poking around THAT ship?

Y/N: Ah its fine, its to badly damaged. Besides we both need to let our black box recharge now.

B/N: Alright, you win in that persuasive. Good luck down there.