Chapter 30

July 11, 1946. 

Since the brothers little retreat, Y/N has been busy preparing food for this meeting of the nations, per the commanders request. Y/N spent thirty-six hours straight preparing food and helping around. Now that the summit is today, Y/N and B/N are changing into their formal ware. Y/N going for a navy blue suit and tie while his brother going for a traditional black suit to go with his new metallic black arm with red lights to contrast the black.

Y/N: Fuck this fucking tie!

B/N: Having trouble there?

Y/N: Im a twin hull carrier, one of the strongest carriers ever made, and I cant figure out a damn tie.

B/N, already done with his tie, helps out his brother.

Y/N: Thank you.

B/N: Were brothers, we look out for each other.

Both brothers finish getting dress and head down to the ball room. Before entering however they both wait for the ladies they will be escorting. 

Commander Sheppard: Ah there you two are.

Both brothers salute

Y/N and B/N: Commander.

Commander Sheppard: At ease, save your salutes for the president.

Y/N: So he is coming sir.

Commander Sheppard: Yep, wish they told me earlier than a few hours ago, but I guess you can do that if your the president. I also take it your both waiting on your ladies.

Both brothers face's turn red, as the commander knew what they were doing.

B/N: Yes sir.

Commander Sheppard: Lucky girls, Im sure most of the other girls are jealous.

Enterprise comes down the hallway in a black dress, with some type of cloak on her right shoulder, with her eagle on her right shoulder as well. (Heroic Finery Skin). With Enterprises arrival commander Sheppard takes his leave.

B/N: Wow you look..... Amazing.

Enterprise smiles at his complement. B/N right arm wraps around Enterprises left arm, and he leads her into the room, leaving Y/N waiting for Kaga and Akagi. Y/N is looking into the room that is until a pair of hands wrap around his eyes, over his sunglasses. 

???:Ara ara~ you clean up very nice.

Y/N: Hi Akagi, and I assume Kaga is here.

Kaga: Y-yes..

Y/N turns around to see the two of them in gorgeous dresses.

(Artist SilveRoid on PIxiv. This is not my drawing.)

Akagi being confident in her dress while Kaga is being a bit shy in hers. Akagi actually pushes Kaga towards Y/N.