Long Awaited Update

As Im sure some of you have notice, Im kinda back with writing this. Kinda, as I do now finally have more free time.

I know that iv probably lost most of the regular readers of this, and I would like to apologize. I know a lot of stories on this webpage never go finished, and I know the authors will most likely just leave without warning.

So again, Im very sorry for leaving this story out of the blue. I cant express how thankful I am that this story was still getting more views on this while I was inactive. How readers were still bookmarking this, upvoting chapters, and even leaving some comments from time to time. THANK YOU!! All of you! Truely!

And I also want to say, welcome to the new viewers. I hope you enjoy the story. Im not a good author and writer, and I know this. Im a novice level to maybe to the level of a hobbiest. So bare in mind with the grammer problems.

So why did I leave. Well thats gonna be a bit, so I wanna answer it in something I would like to do. Q and A. I dont know if its gonna be successful or not, but I would to try to reconnect with my readers. So in a month time, end of August, Ill write and release a Q and A where you all can ask me anything. From the story, to how I get my ideas, to what iv been doing. Simply ask a question, or upvote/like a question you want answered. 

I look forward to reading questions and hearing what you all have to say.

Again Im sorry for leaving so abruptly!