500 and 2.4k VIEWS!!!! + Vote

Thank you so much for 500 views on chapter one. And over 2.4k Views of the entire story. I am very thankful to all of you who have not only given this story a chance but a even stuck around to continue reading it.

So I said to myself I would create a lemon chapter if one of the chapters reached 500 views. Yes I know I'm a degenerate. Don't worry for those who don't like these types of chapters, these will be stand alone chapters containing just the lemon. They will have Lemon in the chapter. You can easily skip over the chapter without any type of story progression.

Now heres where we get to vote.

Who gets laid first.

B/N with Enterprise 

Or 

Y/N with Kaga.

Iv gone back and decided to stick to my original plan of having Kaga as the main love interest for you. (This is totally not because Kaga is my favorite shipgirl from the game). Now both lemon chapters would take place after the anime events during my own story.

Again thank you to all those that have given my story and chance and those who have stuck around. I honestly never thought this story would even reach 1k overall. Thank you again.

Y/N: You guys made our day when we saw all the numbers.

B/N: Yes totally. Thank you all so much.

Enterprise: Whats a lemon chapter?

Y/N and B/N: NOTHING!!!

Author shoves all 3 back into the hole they made and fills it back up with bricks