Chapter 31 (Lemon)

You can easily skip over this chapter if you don't like this kind of stuff. 

With the moon high above and the light house providing just enough light to see, Kaga has made the first move on Y/N. Pressing her lips against his, holding onto his tie as to not let him go yet. Y/N not wanting to let go of this moment yet either, places his hand on the back of her head to keep her there as well. Placing his other hand on her hips, her blue dress has a soft texture to it as it hugs her figure fairly well. Soon Kaga plunges her tongue inside Y/N's mouth to try to assert her dominance, however Y/N is not letting her have it so easily, and starts to fight back. This passionate kiss last for a while until Kaga forgets to breath in the heat of the moment and pulls away. Both cheeks have flushed with red.

Both of them not saying a word, Y/N grabs Kaga's hand and takes her back to his ship, which is docked right next to the light house. He leads her to his private bed room in the ship, once they enter Kaga locks the door as to not want to be disturbed and she brings Y/N onto the bed, sitting on his lap. The both enter another passionate kiss, Kaga begins to take off Y/N's suit, slowly. As shes doing that Y/N's hands begin to explore Kagas back slowly making there way down to her ass. Both not saying a word of protest against this, letting their bodies doing all the talking.

Kaga feels how exciting Y/N is getting moves off his lap and sets herself in between his legs. Y/N is completely shirtless now and leans back to give her enough space. Kaga undoes his pants, pulling them along with his boxers to reveal his enlarged member. Kaga, surprised by the size of it, gets closer to it. She gets close enough to nearly taste it, her more animal instincts takes over, the scent and heat coming off of it intoxicates her. She then wraps her mouth around the tip, the taste of it surprises her, but enjoyable. Her tongue beginning to swirl around the head of his member, causing Y/N to groan. With these noises, Kaga begins to slide her head down his member slowly taking it all in her mouth. Her tongue tracing the shape of it, from the base to the head of it.

Y/N leaning his head back, enjoying the new found pleasure surging through him. He places his hand on her head, as if telling her to keep going. Kaga, tightening her lips, increases the intensity of what shes doing, causing Y/N to groan in pleasure. She even grazes her teeth against it. With Kaga at his member like this, Y/N dose not last much longer and release his white load into her mouth. Kaga caught by surprise by this, lets it enter her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. The hot liquid leaves a tingling sensation as she slowly swallows it. She pulls away making sure not to waste a single drop. She stands up and begins to strip down herself down to her underwear. 

She moves her panties to the side and just before she slides down on Y/N, he flips them around. Kaga on the bad on her back, loosing her dominance she had over him. Instead of just putting in like Kaga expected, Y/N begins to put his finger inside of her. Feeling around her insides, slowly stretching her insides, feeling how soft yet tight she is with just his fingers. With just his fingers alone, is enough to make her sing her seductive song ever so slightly. Once Y/N thinks she has lessened up a bit, he stands back up over Kaga and positions himself.

Kaga: Put it in now!

Y/N: Oh eager now, aren't we. 

He pushes his member inside her, causing Kaga to gasp as the size of the rod entering her. As he pushes his member all the way inside, both of them claiming the others V-card in this moment. Kaga experience pain and pleasure at the same time as her body is being claimed by Y/N. Once the pain subdues Y/N begins to thrust his hips, stretching out her insides more as he moves. Kaga, unable to hold them in, begins to moan. Singing her song as Y/N thrusts into her. Y/N grabs a hold of her waist, and begins to thrust harder and faster, causing Kaga to sing her moans louder. 

At some point during the heated moment, the two have flipped over again, with Kaga riding Y/N hard. Both determined to not give up dominance on the other. Kaga riding up and down while Y/N thrusting upwards. Kaga's bra has also been taken off during the switch, a quick movement of the hand from Y/N. Kaga having to lay her hands on Y/N's chest for support can feel herself reaching a climax. The same can be said for Y/N, his member building up getting ready to burst. Kaga, tightening up, her insides becoming very sensitive. With one final thrust from both sides, Kaga climaxes while Y/N fires his hot load deep inside her. The sensation of both climax's makes Kaga's body tremble. These new sensations and emotions releasing all these chemicals inside Kaga's mind, all of this overwhelms her, craving more.

Before Y/N can catch his breath Kaga resumes her ride on him.

Y/N: Kaga *groan* Give me a second.

Kaga not listening continues her ride.

Y/N: She's not listening. Well only one way through this I guess.

Through out the night, Kaga and Y/N have at each other. Through out the night, Y/N's stamina has been put to the test to satisfy his white fox partner. From swapping dominance, to different positions. Kaga milking Y/N dry, until her mind finally gives out. The last climax causes Kaga to fall down, her body finally giving up laying on her mate. Kaga panting trying to catch her breath along with Y/N. Kaga finally being satisfied carves a symbol on Y/N's chest, but Y/N being to exhausted to check just lets her do whatever shes doing. Once shes done her arm wraps around Y/N's chest, both quickly falling a sleep.

Yes I know, some of the beginning bit dose not make sense. Like why is Kaga and Y/N in such formal ware and on top of the lighthouse with his ship docked right next to them, but this chapter takes place in the future. I decided since its my b-day I would post this a bit early.