1 Year old

Wow iv been writing this story for over a year, that's something I didn't think would actually happen. Mainly due to I was just gonna cover the anime and if this story did not get a lot of traction with readers it would have ended there. Then it started to gain traction so the siren fortress arc took place, and again I was gonna end it there but again here we are.

But over 53k total views, 872 up votes, and 548 comments later this is where Im at. I still don't think this story is by any means worthy of having these numbers. But then again it might be better than I think it is, due to I naturally think everything I make is just not that good. 

Seriously though thank you all for somehow finding entertainment in this story. And I do read every comment that is left so please keep commenting in the story, It really shows you all like this and puts a smile on my face. 

I know I promised I would do the spin off story, and I really do mean to do that but it is basically rewriting the entire beginning again. On top of that I have the Pokemon story and the Mage and Demon Queen story to wright as well that Iv been putting off. But due to them not getting the same traction as quickly as this have I just been putting my focus on this story first. Recently I was able to finish a chapter on the Pokemon story due to finally getting to where this is story currently at.

Finally if Im not mistaken, I think this is, or will be one of the longest Azur Lane stories on this website. In terms of Chapter number. If Im not correct this. So this might be setting a record here.

Once again thank you all for reading this story for over a year. Im sure you all found a good escape from the year the world had and the days you all had.