Chapter 60

The man in the black armor, kneeling down as his rigging is letting out a tremendous amount of steam.

Sheppard: If your done letting out steam, would you mind introducing yourself. 

The red lights glow brighter as the mental cubes return into the tank, as whats left of it all being the exo-skeleton supporting his body. The male stands up and cracks his neck, in fact most of his joints begin to crack after the barrage he fired off. But once again, before the black suited male can say anything large blue lights can be seen over the hills of the base. With a spec of fire as well.

???1: That women, I swear. She cant do anything without going all out. Douzrok! Go on ahead Ill catch up.

The grey wolf shrinks down and rushes towards the blue light.

The gray suited women and the white tailed fox are rushing through the grass and finally see Enterprise and two children. Enterprises leg appears to be injured, while Cleveland is getting strangled by the male siren. The light weapons take aim and quickly fire at the legs of the male siren. The siren quickly throws Cleveland to the side and falls back. The two stand in between the siren and other four girls.

The white fox begins to grow with mental cubes, coming the size of about a human. The tails on the white fox ignite with blue flames. While the runways that were on the side of the fox turn back into mental cubes and form the two doubled bladed swords in the girls hands. 

???2: The empresses Air Commander!? What do you want?

The siren only looks towards the kids. The strong and silent type it seems. The rigging begins to fire again, the lighter but faster firing laser weapons. Some of the lights on the rigging has turned black, and that light is dimming fast. When the light is finally gone, she falls down on one knee, using one of the blades as a support. 

The siren commander rushes towards her, thinking her black box has run out of juice. Big mistake. The rigging begins to power up again, a fresh new black box is giving her power. She quickly aim her sword and stabs him right through the stomach. She pulls the blade out and stuffs her own hand in him. The wound went deep enough so she can grab a hold of his spine and begin to zap him with black lightning, while the grey wolf comes in and bites down hard on his leg. She didn't give him a chance to even fight back, quickly ending this as fast as it began.

When he finally stops getting zapped the pilots breather falls down as he leans in and whispers.

Air commander: Thank.... you....

Before she can react to him speaking, the male had made it and stabbed him from the back through his chest. He pulls the blade up through his chest and out of his neck, as if hes filleting a fish, splitting his body apart. The now dead body falls down. The women removes her hand, her arm and hand covered in yellow blood. But the male isn't done yet, he shoves his hand into the opening he made. Ripping out a black box that was where the heart should be.

The women gets closer to him and begins to whisper in his ear.

???2: Black wolf~ Its time to go to sleep, the sun is coming up.

???1: Im fine, its not taking over yet.

The children, escape from Enterprises vice grip she had on them begins to walk to the two of them. The women in dark grey turns around and kneels down, her rigging and tank forms mental cubes as swarms of them fly off to the harbor. Now she has nine white tails, Enterprise and Cleveland look in shock to finally see who it is as she removes her helmet.

Zuihō and Shōhō: MAMA!! 

The two kids rush to her and leap into their mothers arms, Kaga holds onto them tightly, her tails even wrapping around them. The male in black sits down, now exhausted. Shōhō breaks free of her mothers grip. She slowly walks towards the black male, having an idea of who it might be.