Chapter 64 Infection

Y/N: YOU ARE NOT THROWING UP INSIDE MY SHIP! I DON'T CARE IF YOUR MY BROTHER YOUR DOING IT OUTSIDE NOW!

Just as Y/N's ship warps to their destination, B/N has gotten warping sickness as Y/N puts it. Shoving his brother outside, the sirens already sending attack runs at the ship. Though the shields are to strong for the mass produced ships to damage heavily right now. B/N proceeds to hurl over the edge.

Y/N: Here I was hoping you wouldn't get sick. 

With the shields working at full capacity, explosions cover Y/N's ship. As the guns begin to move and take aim, Y/N heads back inside. As the first light primary weapons fire, shredding through the mass produced planes and wearing down the shielding on the ships. After a good few upchucks B/N does return back inside.

B/N: Oh god... that was horrible.

Y/N: You'll get over it for next time.

B/N: Ugh... So why are your main guns not running?

Y/N: Warping takes a lot of power, and doing two warps in two days drains the power to much that I cant use my main guns for a bit. But, give it about two hours and ill be able to start using them but a bit more sparingly.

B/N: You never told me, what exactly is your reactor anyways?

Y/N: Would you believe me if I told you?

B/N: We just wrapped from the base to here so try me.

Y/N: Very well then, the reactor is powered by a splitting of an atom. The reactor contains it and stores the power. Though it generates a lot of heat, hence why its an glacier in there. The spare power goes back into the reactor and splits another atom, one at a time. In theory this reactor is self sufficient. 

B/N: That... shouldn't be possible... right?

Y/N: And I was not suppose to escape my prison, and deemed my escape impossible as well. But look where I am now.

As the AA guns continue to shred through the mass produce planes, the reactor begins to power up the medium powered weaponry.

Y/N: This battle, its nothing more than a simple game of chess.

B/N: And your the king? So is Kaga your knight or rook?

Y/N: No of course not, shes the queen.... Don't tell her I said that.

B/N actually chuckles, upon hearing the next wave of weapons firing he heads outside to join the fight. While Y/N watched his sensors, with his arrival and soon enough Kaga as she begins to battle the rear of the sirens, would certainly cause for more powerful adversaries to appear. 

Y/N: Please let this be quick...

Quick it was, as Kaga's planes appeared to have been more ruthless than Y/N's were. Y/N would emerge from his ship and his swarms of mental cubes form on his back. He hops onto the cargo ship, curious as to why this ship has such a light escorte. Upon looking at the broken open supply crates, he notices their full of mental cubes, ammunition, and other supplies as well. As Y/N, and eventually Kaga joining him, explores the deck the suddenly both stop. Both of their radars picking up a long signal, and a very familiar one to the both of them. They turn around and look towards the ocean, hoping that their suspicions are nothing to worry about.

Y/N: Damn it... DAMN IT! B/N Run now! Take as many people as you can and just run from here! Me and Kaga will buy you as much time as we can!

B/N would try to say something, but Y/N and Kaga would already be flying towards the hooded figure.