Chapter 36

With the fleet fully assembled, Commander Sheppard is waiting for the signal to begin the assault. Within the frontal vanguard are the royal maids as well as some Ironblood girls, while being supported by the carriers of the fifth and second carrier divisions of Sakura Empire. Cleveland class, Takao class, and North Carolina class are to escort the humans to the beach when the commander gives the word. 

Sheppard: Friday any word from the brothers yet.

Friday: No commander, they have not open communications yet.

Sheppard: I don't like this. There late, and that usually implies there in some shit.

Commander Sheppard grabs a hold of the radio.

Sheppard: Alright, everyone listen up. The brothers are late, so those of us in who know them know were gonna be sailing into a major fire fight. Everyone be prepared to do so.

Within minutes, over the horizon in front of the fleet. The sky itself is cracking and falling. The shell of the bubble that was hiding the fortress breaks away. Once the fortress is visible, the glow of explosions and fire can be seen clearly, even from all the way from the fleet. 

Sheppard: *Sigh* As I said.... ALRIGHT. EVERYONE BEGIN THE ASSAULT!!

Back inside the fortress.

The evacuation is going smoothly. The sirens have not put up much of a fight as they have been preparing for the larger battle. With nearly all of the POW's who can move on board the ship, Richard, Thomas, Hunter and Keyleigh staying behind to protect the ones who cant move.

Y/N: Is that everyone?

B/N: Yep were good to go!

Y/N: Alright lets get the hell out of here.

The stolen Orochi ship sails right out of the ship yard and into open ocean. Finally they have communications with the fleet.

B/N: Commander?

Sheppard: Once again, I was right something was happening.

B/N: Ehahaha, yea about that. Listen were gonna need some support in about a minute I guess.

Y/N has just launched all the planes he has and they proceed to engage enemy fighters. The sirens have just now begun launching the planes they have from the carriers that are docked, with a fairly large size of them heading to the stolen Orochi. 

Sheppard: Dont worry, Iv already sent some.

Y/N: SHIT!! TAKE COVER!

Anyone who was on deck quickly hits the ground as the first few sirens planes go for an attack run. The hell rain of bullets hit the hull of the ship, the shields this ship would normally has have not been installed yet.

Y/N: Shit Im hit.

B/N: How bad?

Y/N: Nothing to serious but flying's not gonna happen soon. Boss! I need some repairs.

Y/N heads to the bridge, and Boss and Dr. Erskine begin to rewire the flight system.

Y/N: Ow ow ow ow, damn it OW!

Mackenzie: Calm down you big baby, your fault for getting hit.

With Y/N grounded, B/N uses his cannons to engage at any siren ships that try to get close.

On the front lines.

The front lines being so chaotic, its a wonder how anyone how any superior officer can make sense of it all to make commands.

Enterprise and Kaga, not only having to deal with the enemy fighters, have been keeping an eye for the stolen Orochi. But surprisingly Kaga has been attempting to use Y/N's rifle, while she dose not have the same pin point accuracy and prediction like Y/N, she is able to his some shots here and there. She dose get pushed back from the rifles recoil quite badly. She has potential to use a rifle, but the heavy weapon's recoil is causing some soreness in her arms. 

Commander Sheppard: Enterprise and Kaga, I have some news for you. Y/N and B/N have made it to safe waters and are regrouping with the fleet, however Y/N has been hit and is currently grounded. Ill need you two to send some planes to assist them.

With this news, its set their hearts at ease. The ones they are most worried are safe for the most part.

Back on the stolen Orochi.

Y/N: Ow stop it already OW!

Dr. Erskine: Some of the components are fried or destroyed, best we can do is give you access of hovering. High speed flight wont happen.

Dr. Erskine: Maybe that can repair him...

Y/N: That's fine so long as I can keep fighting.

Boss: Well since I have you here, I can finally fix this one components wiring that's been bugging me for years.

Y/N: You've always been a neat freak boss. OW! Dad, what was in those containers you brought?

Dr: Erskine: Something that I hope I wont have to use yet.

B/N: Hey just got word from the commander Enterprise and Kaga are sending some support.

Y/N: Good that would be a great help. More and more of my planes are getting damaged.

Boss: Why do I have a feelings these two are important to you two.

Y/N: Um Kaga is my girlfriend.

Dr. Erskine and Boss: What!?

B/N: And Enterprise to me.

Dr. Erskine: Congratulations the both of you.

Boss and Dr. Erskine finish up on the patch work on Y/N, and he heads out on deck to help with some of the enemy fighters. With the new fighters the sirens that were attacking the ship have been destroyed and its a easy sailing back to the fleet.

With the rear fleet in sight, the humans can finally have a moment of rest, with the danger behind them. Before the brothers can report to the commander Enterprise and Kaga quickly tackle the both of them holding onto them tightly. 

Y/N and B/N: GAH Hi.

Y/N: Kaga has been more open with her emotions. Good, reminds me of how I saw her three years ago.

B/N: Were fine you two.

Y/N: I mean Im slightly damaged but fine.

Both of their rigging's detach and their ships appear, both are damaged but Y/N's ship the more damage one. Some of the humans that were rescued are engineers, and soldiers at that. After seeing what these two went through, quite a few of them get onto the brothers ship and actually try to help repair what they can. 

Y/N: Woah whats going on?

Akia: Some of the POW's wanted to thank you two for rescuing us, this is their way of doing it.

Dr. Erskine and Boss each head to one of the brothers ships in order to help oversee the repairs done. 

Kaga: You'll be wanting this correct?

Y/N: Ah yes thank you. 

Y/N gives Kaga a quick kiss on her cheek and he to heads onto his own ship to start his repairs on his planes that are landing.

This long battle has only just begun, with the victory not int sight yet.