Chapter 53

As the mental cubes swarm Y/N his code G activates, creating alters. Preventing the two sirens from leaving, one of them having a needle. With the third one cutting the chains setting him free.

Y/N falls to the ground, stumbling to get up. Once Y/N steadies his balance he uses his chains like whips, whipping them around the two sirens neck and quickly snapping their necks. The two alters catch the bodies and set them down, making sure the syringe's are not damaged. Y/N goes to pick them up, but is stopped by a sudden uproar of vomiting blood. His code G deactivates, his alters disappearing.

Y/N: Damn it. Im not 100% yet.

Y/N grabs the syringe and injects himself with the glowing green liquid. This helps to alleviate some of the pain, but its more like a band aid.

Y/N: Not a perfect solution but it'll do.

Y/N coughs up the remainder of the blood stuck in his throat and proceeds to check out the door. Some reason no one is guarding it. No cameras at all in his cell either. With only the chains as his weapons, and Code G as his early warning. Y/N exits his cell for the first time in over two months.

???: You remember the list I gave you?

Y/N: Yes two drones in the storage as well as one of those energy cells. Now mind telling me why there are no guards shooting at me yet.

???: According their logs, they did have high security when you first arrived. But as time went on, they noticed that you wouldn't put up a fight anymore. So they left the security down to a skeleton crew.

Y/N: So while my greed for gathering intel was my downfall. Their pride in thinking I would never escape will be theirs.

Y/N follows the map that was provided by the unknown voice. Some of the skeleton crew of security tried to stop him, but a small amount of Code G needed to stopped them. But with each usage, Y/N coughs up blood. Finally Y/N makes his way into the storage, rummaging through the crates until he find those drones. With that and the energy cells close by time to burn this place to hell.

Y/N: Now how would one overload these cells to self destruction.

???: No time, reinforcements are already mobilizing.

Y/N: God damn it. Fine.

Y/N makes his way outside, seeing why now the storm was such a needed element for him to escaped. The raging storm blows the rain like needles in the wind. Being followed by the red/orange lightning, glowing the near pitch black clouds in the sky. The air feeling heavy, almost suffocating.

Y/N: Head east at top speed. Make sure Im not followed.

Y/N's rigging lifts him up and he takes off to the east.

Y/N: Feels... Different. Sirens been poking around.

As Y/N fly's hes finding his breathing is getting harder. Even though hes close to the ground, he should be breathing just fine with the more heavier air. But regardless, Y/N keeps pushing on. Finally making it to the rendezvous, Y/N can no longer stand and falls to the ground on the island's beach. Vomiting blood.

Y/N: Cant... breath...

Y/N continues to vomit blood, coming out of his lungs. With so much blood loss, Y/N cant stand even stay on his hands and knees. Y/N simply rolls on his side, the world around him blacking out. The only thing he can hear is the engine of a small boat.

???: There he is! Beach us now!

Three male bodies beach land, each wearing a helmet that's blocking their faces. One of them places a helmet on Y/N, it tightens around Y/N's neck. Effectively sealing his head in. They prep a heart monitor as well as a oxygen monitor. The less muscular begins to place two tubes into Y/N's chest, puncturing his lungs pumping out the trapped blood.

All three wait patiently for signs of breathing. Luck enough, Y/N takes a gasp of breath through the helmet.

???: Ok he's cleared to move.

They roll Y/N onto a back board and put them on their small ship.

After a short travel, they group sails into a small cave, where the entrance seals behind them. Camouflaging the entrance with a face wall. Soon the air is being sucked out while fresh filtered air is pumped in.

The three carry the backboard inside, the inside being this futuristic design. With white slick walls and floors with light blue lights flowing through the walls and floor. Y/N is carried into a med bay room, one of the carefully removes Y/N's helmet soon after removing each of their owns.

???2: Eugene, speak to us whats happening.

Eugene: Shut up Im not a fucking computer. Now go get me gloves and a mask.

Over the next hour, this group of three carefully removes Y/N rigging and then his eyes. If Eugene can hack into them then the sires can do it as well. They replace Y/N's eyes with new ones, nearly the exact same but with more security and more life like looking.

???3: How you doing?

Eugene: Easy part is done now we just need to wait.

???2: How has any of this been easy?

Eugene: This part was easy. Now just let him rest.

Over the next week and a half, Y/N has been getting some well deserved rest. Giving him Iv bags and synthetic blood to help with his immense blood loss. Its been peaceful, earlier in the weeks, scouts have been sent to try to find Y/N but none have suspected underground. That is all until an alarm is triggered. Causing all three to head to the med bays.

Only to find Y/N sitting up, on the side of the bed, his back towards them. Removing the band aids around his eyes.

Y/N: I have many questions.

Y/N places his hand on his neck and cracks it. Before turning around to face the three.

Y/N: But the most important question being: How do I rain hell fire on their asses?

Y/N's new eyes glow, mainly the circuitry in the whites of his eyes. Knowing full well this war is far from over now.