Chapter 16 The Meeting

June 17, 1946. No one POV.

After that strange incident, Y/N has been seeing the older version of him self, in the crowd of people. But no one is able to see him. Y/N tries to avoid him as best as he can, but everywhere he goes, he follows. Neither one has tried to talk to the other. That is until tonight.

Y/N POV.

I find myself in the middle of a ocean walking forward, no moonlight but I can see just fine. I do know Im moving towards something. The only light source I can see, in the distance. After what only feels like a few minutes I reach land and I see on the beach that future lookalike. Hes cleaning his rifle, while it is similar to mind its different. I approach the fire slowly, IF he is me, he already knows Im here. It honestly looks like hes inviting me to sit in his own way. But I decide to stand near the fire, since its warm. With just silence between us.

Y/N: Alright I guess ill break the silence, this is a dream right.

???: Yes it is.

I snap my fingers and a tree log of my own appears and I sit down on it.

Y/N: Are you me?

Alter-Y/N: Yes.

Y/N: And I wont even ask if your a future version of myself, since I can already guess the answer. So next question, those visions I had, they aren't hallucinations right.

Alter-Y/N: Correct.

My alter self puts his rifle down and looks at me.

Y/N: And they will come true?

Alter-Y/N: Yes

Y/N: What happened to you.

Alter-Y/N: We rise up, higher than we ever have before. Then we fall from grace.

Y/N: *Sighs* You are very shroud, with your answers.

Alter-Y/N: We.

Y/N: Since you are my future self, is the inferno squad and our father really alive?

Alter-Y/N: Shhhh spoilers.

Y/N: Whats Code G?

Alter-Y/N: Unknown, but what we will learn, is that not every ship can use it. Only us, Enterprise and our brother.

Y/N: Alright lets be more specific. What is MY code G then.

Alter-Y/N eyes shine yellow.

Alter-Y/N: Very powerful. 

Y/N: You still don't tell me what ours is

Alter-Y/N: Once again spoilers.

I roll my eyes at that answer.

Alter-Y/N's eyes return to the normal red color.

Y/N: Alright, what happened to our brother. Hes clearly not with you.

Alter-Y/N: Enterprise happened.

Y/N: You don't mean-

Alter-Y/N: Yes I do, right in front of me, and everyone.

My heart skips a beat as I try not to assume the worst.

Y/N: What?!

Alter-Y/N: Since then... Shes never been the same, and been hunting me down.

Y/N: Wait why.

Alter-Y/N: The sirens tell her to.

Y/N: I don't believe you, she would never listen to the sirens. She hates them with a burning passion.

Alter-Y/N: Believe what you want but this-

My alter-self turns around and lifts up his shirt, showing terrible scarring, much worst than the ones around my eyes. Flesh missing from the back showing machinery where his lungs should be, and machinery on the heart. I sit there in shock.

Alter-Y/N: -Was not caused by a normal siren.

I quickly bring myself back down to earth.

Y/N: So what the hell have you been doing.

Alter-Y/N: Trying to find survivors from her attacks. As well as to stay hidden.

Alter-Y/N looks out into the ocean.

Alter-Y/N: It seems our time is up. Your waking up.

As I look out to the sea, I start to see the sun rising.

Y/N: If all of this happens to me in the future. Ill change it.

Alter-Y/N: Funny... I said the same thing, so many years ago.

I wake up in my bed a little disoriented on what happened. I get up quickly to go to my journal and wright down what my alter-self said and to sketch what he looked liked. 

Y/N: That future cant come true, by any means.