Chapter 44

Later that Night.

The group of alters, not wanting to take up space in side the base. Having decide to set up a make shift camp with hammocks for beds.

Alter-Y/N: You all smelled it to.

Maki: Oh yes 100%. One of those girls is knocked up to hell and back.

Azula: You know who it is?

Alter-Y/N: Oh its definitely one of the white haired girls. But give me tomorrow and ill find who it is.

Armstrong: Oh yea, says the one who didn't know he could get his wife pregnant.

Alter-Y/N: Says my squad mates who aren't parents yet. Who don't know what a pregnant girl's hormones smells like. Now sleep.

Alter-Hunter: Really, when was the last time you slept.

Alter-Y/N: Uhhhhhh seven earth planetary rotations? Ish. Maybe?

Alter-Hunter: Ok, so by that answers its been two weeks, at least, since you had a good night or days rest.

Alter-Y/N: Maybe.

Alter-Hunter: Alright, Armstrong get the straps.

Alter-Y/N: Don't bother. Im not even here.

Alter-Hunter: *sigh* Where are you then.

Alter-Y/N: Im in their shipyard. My alter-self is currently getting repaired. Thought I would poke around.

All five of the other squad members sighs.

Alter-Hunter: You know I was the squad leader of this group.

Alter-Y/N: And you know I out rank younow. So stick it up the higher authority, oh wait its still me.

Alter-Y/N's body turns grey, as well as the clothing and it scatters in wind as burnt ash.

Alter-Hunter: That boy is still a handful even today.

Maki: Shouldn't we go after him?

Alter-Hunter: No, I mean, who's really gonna yell at us? The King? He doesn't even know were in our own universe.

Meanwhile, Commander Sheppard is wrapping his brain of the fact that there is now two Y/N's. Deciding to not deal with the massive amount of paper work that this could bring him.

The next day.

Alter-Y/N walks into Y/N's room and wakes him up long before daybreak.

Alter-Y/N: ALRIGHT ROOKIE UP AND AT IT! DAY ONE OF SWORDSMANSHIP TRAINING FROM HELL BEGINS!

Y/N does not budge, still completely worn out from the little experiment Alter-Y/N did to him.

Alter-Y/N: Alright kiddo you asked for this.

Alter-Y/N picks up his alter-self and carries him outside. His wings unfold and he flies straight up, just going fast enough so the wind wont wake up Y/N. Once he's up high enough, he lets go letting Y/N skydive in a free fall.

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL!!!

Alter-Y/N dives down after him.

Alter-Y/N: WELCOME ROOKIE. TODAY IS YOUR FIRST DAY OF SWORD TRAINING HELL.

Y/N tries to equip his rigging but his ship is not responding.

Alter-Y/N: DON'T BOTHER! I CUT YOU OFF LAST NIGHT!

Alter-Y/N brings out his swords, a symbol on one of the blades changes. His skin turning pale blue, Alter-Y/N points his swords a head of then. Suddenly sub zero cold air flows out of them, creating an ice slide. Alter-Y/N drives this ice to pick up Y/N and the two of then slide down to the ground safe and sound.

Y/N crawls onto the ground, being highly shaken after waking up in a free fall.

Y/N: YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND!

Alter-Y/N: Ehh Iv known for years, but its never been proven.

Alter-Y/N's skin color turns back to normal. Alter-Y/N grabs Y/N by the collar and picks him up back onto his feet. Placing a wooden training sword at his feet.

Alter-Y/N: You want payback use that then.

Y/N leans down, picking up the training sword. Taking his stance, Alter-Y/N does the same with his own training swords. But the difference in skill and experience can be seen with just their stances.

After a minute of staring at each other, Y/N takes charge with the first swing. Alter-Y/N on the other hand, sways around Y/N and smacking him on his back. The first point toward Alter-Y/N.

Alter-Y/N: Again kiddo. 

Y/N and Alter-Y/N take their stances again. This time Alter-Y/N takes the first swing, Y/N attempts to block it but the training sword goes flying into the air.

Alter-Y/N: Again.

This training goes on and on, Y/N not landing a single hit. All the while Alter-Y/N is whipping Y/N into shape, there was a minor accident where some of the residual energy leaked out causing a loud thunder crack. But luckily no one was hurt, however it has drawn a crowd over to watch.

Alter-Y/N: Is this really all the man who took on the empress head on can do.

Alter-Y/N continues to make these snarky comments until Y/N is ready to blow. Alter-Y/N flips a small switch he has in his pocket, giving Y/N access back to his rigging. Just out of pure instinct, Y/N's rigging equips and the black box energy begins to surge through him. His black horns and tail reappear. Both appearing bigger than last time, since the black box is not repairing so much.

Alter-Y/N: There you are. There's the demon lord.

Y/N grabs his sword, his body glows with the black lightning and charges right at Alter-Y/N. Alter-Y/N side steps, causing Y/N to miss. However there's a blood splatter near Alter-Y/N's right ear.

Alter-Y/N: Oh, impressive speed. I might have to get serious. 

Alter-Y/N heads out into the ocean, still in range of the base so the spectators can continue to watch. Alter-Y/N draws both his blades, his stance this time much more serious. As Y/N comes by, Alter-Y/N parries them away from him. The sound of metal clashing against each other drowns out the sounds of the ocean. 

Alter-Y/N: He moves as fast as lightning... No maybe a bit faster. And his lightning is definitely negatively charged, here I am thinking that was impossible. Alright now show me what one of The Demon Lord of The Seas can do.

Alter-Y/N's hair turns red, the whites of his eyes as well. Y/N comes in for another slash, but Alter-Y/N is faster, he lands a punch right on Y/N's stomach. Forcing him to fall back a bit.

Alter-Y/N: Now come, face one of the deities chosen children.

A: Master, this might be overkill you know that.

Alter-Y/N: On the contrary goddess, he has more power than you think.

Reminder that the spin off series is up. Go and vote for the first story. Last I checked it was tied.