Chapter 33 (LEMON)

WARNING!!! This is a major lemon scene, you can easily skip over this chapter if needed. In this story all parties involved are of the age for sexual intercourse.

A few hours after Y/N was knocked out, the mysterious person has dragged him to their ship. Handcuffing him to the bed post. 

???: Ara ara~ Such a cute face when sleeping.

The clearly yandere girl leaves her freshly caught male. Y/N begins to regain consciousness. 

Y/N: Ow my head.

Y/N tries to rub the sore spot, but is unable to.

Y/N: Wtf.... 

Y/N tries to shake free, but the handcuffs are strapped onto him tight.

Y/N: Ok, iv been kidnapped... or what ever the equivalent is to grand theft auto for ships is.

Y/N observes where he is, its definitely not his ship. The bed is big enough to fit four people, the decor is obviously Sakura Empire, meaning its only one possible person.

Y/N: Akagi... What are you doing.

Soon two pairs of steps and voices can be heard from outside the room. Instinctively Y/N pretends to fall back a sleep.

Kaga: Sister where is Y/N!

Akagi: Oh dear sister what ever do you mean?

Kaga: I could smell your scent from inside his ship, when I went to go find him.

Akagi: Well, I was there this morning looking for you. Was that what your were smelling.

Kaga: You know where he is!

Akagi: Dear sister, I do not. Now please, its late now and I must get some sleep. Good night.

Akagi enters her bedroom where Y/N is. She locks the door and sees how hes still sleeping. She takes this opportunity to change her cloths, stripping down and putting on a very sexy set of underwear. 

Y/N: She cant be serious, is she really changing cloths.

The sounds of a closet or maybe even draws closing falls the room into silent, with only Akagi's quiet giggles filling the room. Akagi then climbs onto the bed and sits herself down on Y/N's lap. The weight of the carrier is heavy, but not crushing. 

Akagi: Wakey wakey~

Y/N refusing to listen to her command continues to fake his slumber.

Y/N: Please no.

Akagi then proceeds to press her body against his. Even through Y/N's clothing, he can feel all Akagi has on is her bra, panties, leggings and garters. Akagi places her hands on Y/N chin, raising his head up, she then proceeds to slide her tongue deep inside his mouth completely dominating his tongue and mouth. Y/N's eyes open up widely and tries to violently shake away from this. 

Y/N: WTF SHE IS SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!!

Akagi however dose not let him go, her tongue rapidly moving around, exploring his mouth. Swirling around his tongue, savoring his taste. When she finally moves away, a large string of saliva is connected between the two. Y/N gasping for air.

Akagi: There you go. Are you awake now?

Y/N: Iv been awake since you walked in.

Akagi: Did you like what you saw~

Y/N: I didn't see anything.

Akagi, moves away slightly, still sitting on his lap. Letting him get a better look at her, in her scarlet red bra and underwear. This causes Y/N to blush, her personality through this is nearly completely different to Kaga. Where Kaga was more forward, Akagi here is taking her time with him.