Chapter 5 The End of Our Beginning.

Date September 6, 1942.

B/N POV.

B/N: Agreed lets get back to..

Y/N: LOOK OUT!!!

A loud cannon, like from the ships of the sirens, goes off above us. When I turn around, I see a beam goes across my brothers face. It only took him two seconds to fall into the water, but those two seconds felt like hours.

Y/N falls to the ground screaming in pain as blood gushes out from his eyes. I quickly get down to him and I try to stop the bleeding with my first aid kit.

???: Awww Empress I wanted to play with that one.

B/N looks up to see two sirens.

Empress: Purifier you can play with that one later.

Purifier: You promise?

I look up to see two sirens flying above us, and the pressure and presence out of the called Empress was immense that instinctively I fires my cannons right at them. During that Y/N has passed out from the pain. After I end my barrage I pick up Y/N and throw him over my shoulders. When I look back up theres not even a spec of dust on them. I quickly run while the smoke provides us with cover.

B/N: Damn it. What the hell is with that one.

Friday: You don't stand a chance against her. Y/N is losing blood a fast.

Huge explosion appear behind me, nothing more than warning shots. 

B/N: Damn it I don't have a choice

I put on my mask and I start send out a SOS.

B/N: MAYDAY MAYDAY. MY NAME IS UNITY AND IM UNDER ATTACK BY TWO HIGHLY POWERFUL SIRENS. MY PARTNER RETRIBUTION IS BADLY DAMAGE. CAN ANYONE READ ME.

I keep trying to hail anyone I can but with no success

B/N: Come on, someone anyone.

Familiar voice: Unity can you hear me its Yorktown. 

B/N: Thank god. Please help us.

Yorktown: What are your coordinates.

I proceed to tell her my coordinates.

Yorktown: Your a bit a ways off but we can meet you half way keep heading in your direction.

B/N: Right on our way.

The explosions get closer and closer to me.

B/N: Damn. Will I even get there. Will Y/N survive.

Friday: If you re rout all power to your engines you should make it. But that would leave you..

B/N:  Friday shut up and do it.

Friday: Affirmative already working on it.

As Friday makes her adjustments on me, I can feel myself getting faster and Im starting to out run the explosions.

Purifier comes in for an attack but missed due to B/N speed. After twenty minutes of dodging attacks and get some burn marks Yorktowns fleet comes into view.

Yorktown: Unity is that you up head.

B/N: Yes cant talk now gotta get back to base.

Purifier: Ahahaha Well now this is a party.

B/N: Damn it where did that monster go. I dont have time to worry about her Y/N needs me now.

Purifier then summons multiple siren ships and planes and begins to attack Yorktowns fleet.