Chapter 48

A week after the Alters departed.

Y/N is hanging out in the common room, while Kaga is using his lap as a pillow. Y/N rubbing Kagas ears.

B/N: So have you two decided yet?

Y/N: Yea, we have. Were gonna have the child.

B/N: Lots of responsibility that. Have you told dad or the others yet.

Y/N: Um... I decided to tell them the next time they visit. This whole thing still feels unreal for me. And then I look at Kaga and just... All those worries, doubts, they all vanish.

B/N: The way shes been acting recently. It surprises me shes so relaxed right now.

Y/N: Oh that's because I found her off switch, literally.

B/N: Seriously? 

Y/N: Yep, her ears. 

B/N looks at how zend out Kaga is.

B/N: I don't suppose Enterprise has one of those?

Y/N: That is something for you to find yourself.

B/N: Yea, I figured. What you hoping for exactly.

Y/N: Well, I think ever father is hoping for a son. Sooo a son really, but ill be happy if its a girl to.

B/N: Or girls.

Y/N: Oh I don't think I can handle more than one right now. One is enough for me.

B/N: Well, either way, me and enterprise are gonna get a niece or a nephew. Well Im hitting the sack, cya brother.

Y/N: Cya.

Y/N keeps Kaga where she is until its to late to stay up. Carrying her back to his room for her to sleep properly. Y/N quickly changing his own cloths and laying down next to Kaga, falling a sleep soon after.

Y/N: ....

Y/N finding himself in a vast open area, with hills of sand. Y/N kneeling down grabbing the grains of sand at his feet. Letting the grains fall from his fingers. Y/N then stands back up, going up the dunes of sand. Finally over the horizon of a sun, three very large man made structures in the shape of pyramids.

Y/N: Weren't those... Destroyed...

The sun and moon begin to quickly fly through the sky, as day and night merge into one. Time around him accelerating, and soon sirens appear in the sky and rapidly the three great pyramids crumble down with smoke coming off of them. Finally only the crumbling ruins remaining as the sun is coming up.

Y/N: What... How...

Y/N turns around hearing what sounds like war ships behind him. Unbelievable to his eyes, seeing what does look like ships sailing across the sand as if it was an ocean, the girls being completely unknown to him. But all sharing one similar feature, all being extremely well tanned. The unknown ships sail past Y/N and off to the pyramids.

Y/N: Who...

Before Y/N can finish his thought the sand around him begins to sink. Dragging him down with all the grains like a raging water of the river.

Y/N: No no no no no no!

The more Y/N struggles the faster the sand takes him down. Quickly his head is submerged. 

When Y/N opens his eyes again, hes in the middle of a calm sea. Similar to the same place where Enterprise first used her own Code G. 

Before Y/N can look around a sonic boom can be heard from over head as a fast black object touches down. This being wearing all black jumpsuit with tech nearly from head to toe. On the unknowns head is a black helment with red eyes that seems to mimic everything the users real eyes are doing.

???: ⌇⊑⏃⎅⍜⍙⏃☊⟒ ⟒⋏☌⏃☌⟒

Suddenly mental cubes form on the black beings back. Forming wings like Y/N's but different, the rest of the rigging being covered in a shadow like veil. Above this being are six others all covered in the same shadow veil. The only thing being shown are the glowing yellow eyes. The silhouette are all different shapes and sizes. 

The red eyes tighten up and soon it charges straight up towards the group of six. Before the conflict can commence the scenery changes. This time on the burning decks of Retribution.

The entire ship engulfed in flames, along with another carrier crashed onto it. Y/N makes his way to the center of the ship only to find Kaga and himself laying on the deck. Cold and lifeless. Kaga especially having a big bump on her stomach.

Y/N kneels down in shock and disbelief. His mind beginning to break down, thinking "Is this a dream or reality." Suddenly the sound of a a weapon priming above him echos through this void. As Y/N looks up he sees the same six silhouette above him one of them aiming down.

???: ⏃⌇ ⏁⊑⟒ ⟒⋔⌿⍀⟒⌇⌇ ☊⍜⋔⋔⏃⋏⎅⌇

The Silhouette fires, aiming right down towards Y/N.

Kaga: Y/N WAKE UP!

Kaga seeing Y/N seizering in his sleep. His entire face drenched in sweat, with a tiny sliver of yellow glowing from under his eye lids. Kaga keeps trying to wake him up, with finally Y/N having a gasp of air. He quickly sits up, panting heavily, the glow in his eyes disappear as soon as they opened.

Y/N wiping the sweat from his face, then grabbing his pillow and planting his face on the cold side. Slowly catching his breath.

Kaga rubbing his shoulders, trying to set him at ease.

Y/N: Friday! Ch-check the brain... Am I ok...

Friday: Sir, I believe you just had a sever panic attack.

Y/N removes the pillow from his face.

Y/N: Me? ME? Of all people...

Friday proceeds to tell Y/N of all the possible ways one could have triggered, but Y/N tunes her out. Kaga notices this and rests her head on Y/N's shoulder, her arms wrapped around his neck with Y/N holding onto them. Y/N making Kaga his rock as his nerves settle down.

Y/N: Im uhm... Gonna go wash up in the bath house real quick.

Y/N grabs a towel and gets undressed at the bath house, of course no one is gonna walk in on him in the male one. Well except for two others...

Y/N: Sand, the Pyramids. Egypt? Retribution burning, completely destroyed... Six unknowns and a black mask character. Was all of that just a dream.

Flashes of the dead bodies steam across his brain that is until he hears the door open. Kaga has come through already to join Y/N. Without a word of protest, Kaga sits down on Y/N's lap. Y/N enjoying Kagas embrace as he calms down.

Y/N It had to be a dream. 100% it has to be...