Chapter 7

Date: June 9, 1946. 7:00 A.M.

3rd POV.

Both brothers get up before both Enterprise and Vestal, and both proceed to do their morning routine. Make bed, shower, 40 push ups and sit ups, followed by their five mile run with finally. (Or 8 kilometers for anyone not in the USA). B/N dose do the same just one handed as to not to rely on his robotic arm.

By the time both brothers are done Vestal wakes up and heads outside to see what they are doing.

Vestal: What are you doing.

B/N: Morning exercises, our drill instructor made us do this every day.

Vestal: I don't think any other ship had to go through that.

Y/N: Well were so use to it now its a part of our daily routine now. I don't suppose you got food or some type of ingredients in either of your ships.

Vestal: In mine yes, in Enterprise no. She only eats rations.

Y/N: She only eats rations?

Vestal: And coffee.

B/N: Well then shes in for a surprise.

Y/N jumps over onto Vestal's ship, and she leads him down to where she stores the food. Y/N proceeds to look at whats available.

Y/N: Yea I can work with this, go and tell my brother that breakfast will be available in twenty minutes.

Vestal: Alright lets see how good you can cook.

Vestal heads off to tell B/N.

Meanwhile

Enterprise wakes up as Y/N is finishing making breakfast. She grabs her rations and makes some coffee. She heads out to see Vestal, and B/N outside setting a table.

Enterprise: Whats going on.

B/N: My brother is making breakfast, care to join us.

Enterprise: No thanks. This is all I need.

She holds out a ration bar.

Y/N finally comes out with breakfast, that being eggs and toast. He sees Enterprise and gets an idea.

Y/N: Here you go bro and Enterprise this is for you.

Enterprise: No thanks Im fine.

Y/N: Well thats to bad I say you eat.

Before Enterprise protests Y/N grabs her tie and drags her to the seat and sits her down across from B/N.

B/N: I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!

Y/N: Vestal I need your help with something real quick care to help me.

Vestal: Why what do you need help with?

Y/N: Why making your meal and then cleaning up now come.

Y/N POV.

I grab her arm and drags her inside.

Vestal: Ow did you need to do that.

Y/N: Shhhhh watch.

Both me and Vestal look around the door way and we notice Enterprise has a slight blush in her cheeks after what I did.

Vestal: Grey ghost blushing? Never thought id see it.

Y/N: That's not all take a look at my brother.

My brother also has a slight blush color on his cheeks

Vestal: Cute...Dose he... Is he?

Y/N: Yes he is.