Chapter 52

Kaga's progress: 5 Months.

Date: December 29th, 1946.

With the disappearance of Y/N. The whole base have been on high alert trying to find even the smallest detail or anything really that might lead them to Y/N. B/N has taken to the fields, attempting to hack into any ship he can find. But either they warp back to where ever or have been completely destroyed before he can get anything.

Kaga however has been taking this the hardest. Shutting herself out, even from her own sister. Newcastle is the only one who she really talks to, but mostly just giving Kaga what ever meal or mostly whatever drink she wants.

B/N has just gotten done with another skirmish with the sirens, this time there being an Orochi class ship. But the same outcome has happened for the past week.

B/N: Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!

B/N has punched a hole into the side of his bridge, with his mecha arm.

B/N: Fuck...

Realizing what he just did.

B/N: Every fucking time I think I can get close they fucking run away!

Vestal: Uhh B/N... 

B/N: What Vestal!

Vestal: The commander is on the line...

B/N: Damn it...

Sheppard: Judging by your reaction. The hunt has not been going very well.

B/N: ...

Sheppard: Very well then. Your fleet is to return back to HQ on the double.

B/N: ... Yes commander.

With these new orders, B/N puts a patch on the hole and goes into his quarters. His mind wonders, thinking of everything that could be happening to Y/N where ever he might be.

Back at the HQ.

B/N: B/N reporting sir.

Sheppard: Sit.

B/N sits across the commanders desk.

Sheppard: Anything of interest to report.

B/N: They are beginning to produce the Orochi more commonly now. During the past week we have seen at least one acting as the command ship.

Sheppard: And have you found anything that might lead us to know where Y/N is or if hes even alive.

B/N: No sir. Every time I try to board they retreat. Most likely because the one that captured Y/N was designed to do so.

Sheppard: But that leads to another question. Why didn't Y/N's code G warn him of trap. He can see the future can he not.

B/N: Well sir, as you know he cant control the visions very well. Sometimes he can, but mostly he cant. It... Might of been that this was always suppose to happen. No matter what he did... Hows Kaga doing.

Sheppard: Not so well. Shes shut herself off from nearly everyone except for Newcastle. But even still the conversations are limited.

B/N: I can only imagine what shes going through. The father of her child disappearing, my own brother.

Sheppard: And what about yourself. How you been taking this.

B/N: I know hes not dead. But I cant even imagine what hes going through. What they might be doing to him.

Sheppard: Lets not think about that now. For now lets just try to get into their systems again. Dismissed.

B/N heads out of the commanders office, being met by Mackenzie.

B/N: Boss!? Uh look its not what you think.

Mackenzie: You punched a hole into the wall of your bridge!

B/N: Well yes but-

Mackenzie grabs B/N from his ear and pulls him outside. Forcing him to sit on the ground placing extremely heavy weights on his legs.

Mackenzie: You are going to sit here until I fix that hole you punched! Got it!

B/N: Y-Yes ma'am...

Meanwhile...

Day 50...

Y/N: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Y/N screams in pain, as volts of electricity is surging through his body. Him being strung up by chains, wires connecting all long his body. When the electrocution stops is the only time Y/N can catch his breath.

???: ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ☊⍜⋏☊⌰⎍⎅⟒⌇ ⏁⊑⟒ ⏁⟒⌇⏁. ⌰⟒⏁ ⊑⟟⋔ ⍀⟒⌇⏁ ⏚⟒⎎⍜⍀⟒ ⊑⟒ ⎅⟟⟒⌇ ⏃☌⏃⟟⋏.

Black box translations: Concludes... Test... Rest... dies again.

The pale sirens come in and remove the wires, leaving the ones that are monitoring his brain waves and heart attached. Y/N's body not able to muster any resistance, as they feed him water and what can only hardly pass as edible food. Hes completely exhausted and broken down, his body severely scared and cut opened.

Y/N: Kaga... Im sorry...

Y/N falls into unconsciousness again.

Day 68...

Another day, another day of experimentation. This time the sirens have been injecting Y/N with some kind of formula for the past week. Still strung up with chains and wires watching his vitals. 

This injection has been effecting Y/N. His senses are improving, even in his severely injured state. Hearing, touch, smell, taste have all been super charged, that includes his sense of pain. No energy can be mustered outside of blinking his eyes.

Y/N:... ... ... ... ...

???: static hear static Hello?

Y/N's robotic eyes begin to glitch out, someone is trying to hack into them somehow.

???: One two test one two, can you hear me? If you can hear me blink twice.

Y/N, to exhausted and to worn down to care if this is his sanity breaking down, blinks twice.

???: Yes we have communications. Listen we are allies, weather you like it or not. We have a plan to get you out. During the next two weeks, this planets weather will work in our favor. The storm will cut their communications to their general in charge. We plan to alter their schedule to give you some green mental cubes. You understand? Just play dead until your much better.

Y/N blinks.

Y/N: Im going insane, there is no one here to help me...

Day 71...

The storm outside rages on, to the point where it can be heard all the way to Y/N. But to his surprise, the voice has spoken the truth. The sirens have been injecting Y/N with a glowing green liquid. Hes been regaining his strength slowly.

Day 78...

???: Are you ready now?

Y/N: Just unlock my ship now.

???: Alright, and remember you have a limited time to get to the rendezvous, and less time to make sure you have not been fallowed.

Y/N: Just do it.

Within the minute, his connection to his ship is re-establish. The mental cubes swarm through the hallways, activating alarms before returning to Y/N.

Y/N: Remove black box limiter.

Y/N's eyes glow yellow, and turn black and red.