Chapter 50

Date: December 19th, 1946.

Y/N has been making calls to Kaga, who is now stuck at HQ to focus on her pregnancy. Needless to say, shes going a bit stir crazy. Of course that has not stopped her from becoming jealous when she hears Y/N talking about the Egyptian war ships and how hes dealing with their problems.

But Y/N calms her down every time saying how he wants to take the two of them, and the new child, somewhere to relax for a few weeks. But tonight Y/N is on night shift, sitting on top of one of the ruined towers to get a better look out into the sea. With only his glowing green eyes to help him see.

With midnight soon approaching, Y/N has layed his rifle out on its bipod pointing out into the ocean, with Y/N sitting against the concrete wall. Of course, his father being who he is, had prepared Y/N a slender brief case full of extra attachments for his rifle. Settling right next to him. With the sound of the wind and sometimes animals to keep him company.

Prinz: Guten tag Y/N.

Y/N: Eugen, what brings you here.

Prinz: Please dear, call me Prinz. Your brother thought you might want this.

Prinz tosses Y/N two straps, full of clips for his rifle.

Y/N: So he sent you. Hmm interesting he didn't send it himself.

Prinz: What, you don't like me?

Prinz leans forward, intentionally exposing her cleavage to Y/N, with her seductive smirk. Y/N keeping his eyes at her eye level.

Y/N: Not at all. Just wasn't expecting anyone to come up here until the morning.

Prinz smirk's again, and sits next to Y/N. She leans in close to Y/N's ear.

Prinz: You know, everyone has been talking about wanting to have a child now.

Y/N gets up before Prinz gets any other ideas.

Y/N: Sorry Prinz, I fear an angry Kaga more than I fear an angry Arbiter, the siren empress.

Prinz: Oh really. Cause that's not what it sounded like coming form Akagi's ship in the morning.

Y/N actually freezes in track.

Y/N: The same morning that...

Prinz: Ze Ironblood left to supply ourselves. Yez. I wanted to pay a visit to a friend and instead I heard a awfully good show, well I heard ze ending.

Y/N: ... How many heard.

Prinz: Only just me. Don't worry, Im not one to tell.

Y/N leans down in front of Prinz.

Y/N: Alright lets skip a head shall we? What is it going to take to keep this quiet.

Prinz: Well, I haven't decided on that yet.

Prinz gets nice and close, rubbing her hand on Y/N's chest.

Prinz: But Ill have an answer soon.

Prinz heads back down, blowing Y/N a kiss.

Prinz: Those green eyes are pretty on you.

 Prinz disappears after that comment, heading back down to the barracks. 

Y/N: Damn it she was the one girl I was hoping who wouldn't be like this.

Y/N remembers during last month how some of the more aggressive girls would stake out in the men's bathhouse waiting to pounce on Y/N and B/N.

Y/N shudders.

Y/N: Back to watch Y/N, get your mind out of the gutter.

Y/N throws the straps over both his shoulders and under his arms. Laying on his stomach, looking through his sights.

Y/N: Now I would love a siren or two to shoot down or anything...

Y/N sets his sights over the horizon, his night vision making out some very distinct shapes at the horizon. 

Y/N: Why do I even bother speaking.

Y/N pulls out his radio.

Y/N: Hey, B/N you up?

B/N: Go for B/N. Whats up?

Y/N: I got some unknown figures out in the water.

B/N: Sirens?

Y/N: Possibly. I got them North to North-west. Can you see them?

B/N: Well I see something out there, just barely making out some shapes.

Y/N: Yea, go report this to Commander An'ket. But tell him to not sound the alarm just yet.

B/N: Roger, over and out.

Y/N sets his sights on the horizon, slowly the numbers begin to grow.

1 am.

Y/N's has been keeping his eyes out to the, no longer, open water. Waiting for the sirens to strike. Until finally...

Commander An'ket: ALERT! SHOTS FIRED AT HURGHADA PORT! THE SIRENS ARE ATTACKING!

The blaring alarm sounds. The red and yellow lights of the sirens begin to glow. But without hesitation, Y/N begins to fire his rifle. The first three shots land on some mass produced sirens rigging causing them to explode.

Over the horizon flashes of lights and a loud whistling sound can be heard.

Y/N: Shit. EVERYBODY GET DOWN!!!

An incoming wave of heavy rounds penetrates the harbor and docks. Even damaging Y/N's ship a bit.

B/N: You ok up there?

Y/N: Yea, but my ship took some damage. Black box is already repairing, but no planes for a while.

B/N: Right well don't worry, Ill destroy them all before that's done.

Y/N: Yea, if you could only see what I see...

The red lights of the mass produced ships stretch out to the horizon. Y/N's eyes flash yellow.

Y/N: You know if you wanna sneak up on someone, don't let that someone be me.

Y/N rolls over, quickly drawing his pistol and shooting at the wall behind him. The wall splattered with yellow siren blood. A body can be heard falling down, and soon the cloak is disabled, revealing the cloaker.

Y/N pulls out his radio.

Y/N: We've got cloaker's Commander An'ket! B/N! You and me are on this alright.

B/N: Seriously?!

Y/N: Yes seriously, now quit the bitching and get to work on these things.

B/N: Ahh and here I was ready to blow them all up.

Y/N sets his sights on the roofs of the base. Sure enough there are some cloakers on their own look out. Sitting ducks for a sniper. Y/N grabs his rifle a replaces the end with a suppressor from the case. One by one, each body drops. Starting with the ones that are closest to him and then getting the ones further back.

Y/N: This is going to be a long few days, I can already tell.