Chapter 22

Y/N POV. In the bowls of the Orochi.

Y/N: Friday are you serious...

Friday: Yes. Im afraid so.

B/N: I take its nothing good.

Y/N: Apparently there was a small siren attack at the base. They took back the black box.

B/N: So were most likely gonna sail right into the middle of a giant siren fleet.

Y/N: Yea, most likely. So were stuck in here until the assault starts.

B/N: Fantastic. I love this rescue mission already. 

Y/N's eyes flash yellow, to fast for his brother to realize it.

B/N: You ok?

Y/N: Yea fine.

In Y/N's Mind.

Y/N: Now?! You seriously wanna have a talk now!?

My alter-self just sit's there looking at me with a fire in between us.

Alter-Y/N: Relax. Were in the dream world now. It will not even be a full second once you leave here. Besides its time you learned what our Code G can do.

Y/N: Again now!? Where was this information weeks ago.

Alter-self: Cant change history if your a part of it. 

I sit down ready to listen.

Y/N: Hit me then.

Alter-Y/N: You already know we get visions of the future. These are more like warnings of whats to come if we don't do anything about it. We cant control that part.

Y/N: And that I already figured out.

Alter-Y/N: Now you already know about the multiverse theory. Our father taught us it.

Y/N: Of course.

Alter-Y/N: Well the second part of our Code G. Is that we can bring in the alternate version of ourselves and others into this universe. Only for a brief moments but long enough for them to be solid to attack.

Y/N: Huh so that's what I did.

My alter-self looks surprised by this. As if this comment dose not match his memory.

Alter-Y/N: Now we can only do that for a short time, and its harder to do so with large numbers and its especially harder to do if they have their own Code G.

Y/N: Wow you weren't kidding when you said ours was unique. Anything else?

Alter-Y/N: Shhh spoilers.

Y/N: God, I really hate myself.

Alter-Y/N: Don't we both. My time is up. Good luck trying to master this.

Back to reality.

B/N: So what do we do until our allies attack?

Y/N: Explore see if we cant disable this a little bit before anyone notices.

We continue to delve deeper into the ship, exploring more and more. Not a lot of interior.

B/N: A lot of empty space don't you think.

Y/N: Yea, Chief would kill us if our ships were this empty.

B/N: Oh don't remind me, I still have the ache in my back from when she threw her wrench at me.

A/N: Story for another day.

Y/N: Now who's breaking the fourth wall

A/N quickly fills up the hole... Again.