Chapter 32

July 12, 1946.

Y/N: Damn it what did I do last night.

Y/N, looking under the bed sheets finding himself and Kaga naked sleeping together. 

Y/N: I am in so much trouble, especially from that red fox.

All this goes through his mind, until he sees Kaga's sleeping face. Calm peacful slumber that is partner is giving. Y/N, starting to let his wonders go, enjoys this sensation. Both partners holding onto each other, their skins being pressed against each other.

Suddenly there can be footsteps being heard in the hallway of Y/N's ship. Y/N instinctively reinforces the doorway just in case its Akagi, so she cant bust her way in yet.

Akagi: Sister~ Where are youuuuu.

Y/N: Shit it is her.

Y/N, quickly sending a signal through his ship to lock the other bedroom doors, to hopefully make one locked door less suspicious. He can hear her footsteps getting closer and closer, stopping at each door as she tries to open them. Making her way to the door Y/N is behind, she tries to open it but proceeds on eventually leaving his ship. Y/N letting out a sigh of relief. Y/N begins to relax again and starts to rub Kagas back.

Y/N: She really is cute when shes sleeping like this.

Kaga begins to wake up. Y/N is blushing and looks away slightly unsure of what to say about last night, as well as to brace himself in case shes still thirsty. Kaga places her hand on Y/N's cheek, bring his head back towards her. Placing her lips against his, giving him a gentle calm kiss. The mark on his chest, that Kaga carved last night begins to glow as its now complete.

Kaga: Now your marked as mine.

Y/N: Is that what this mark is for?

Kaga nods.

Y/N: Your sister was here, calling out for you.

Kaga sighs knowing what her sister will do.

Kaga: I need to go and find her soon before she burns down everything.

Y/N: Yea that sounds like a good idea.

Kaga gets up and grabs her clothing, unfazed of how shes exposing herself to her partner. Y/N, of course taking advantage of this to admire her form. Once Kaga is done getting dressed she heads out to stop her sister from doing anything to rash. Y/N waits a while to hopefully not give Akagi the idea that the two of them slept together. Y/N gets dressed and heads to the bathhouse first thing. 

Y/N: Alright need to wash off Kaga's smell before Akagi finds me.

Y/N enters the bath submerging completely. Taking note of the fact that Kagas mark has disappeared. Once he believes he washed off her scent, he heads back to his room and get a fresh set of clothing on. As if the commander could had a vision himself he called both brothers to his office, as soon as Y/N just put on his fresh cloths.

Y/N and B/N: Commander?

Commander Sheppard: Ah, that was fast. Please take a seat.

The brothers sit down, across  from the commander.

Commander Sheppard: I am here to give you two your mission during the assault. 

Y/N: Sir, we will be ready for this.

Commander Sheppard: Yes, I assumed you would be. Before the assault you will be at the base long before we arrive. You will be planting explosives, around the key defenses. This includes, AA, heavy ordainment's, as well as destroying the runways. Once that's done, you head inside, gain access to their systems and hopefully turn some of the their automatic systems against them. Don't worry if you cant with that aspect. You then find the prisoners, and escort them to safety. The assault wont begin however until you detonate those bombs.

B/N: Sir it would be our pleasure to blow up that base to hell.

Commander Sheppard: Finally, Y/N you will lead the ground assault, and B/N will provide you with support.

Y/N: Yes sir understood.

They continue to talk about their aspect of the assault until night falls. With B/N leaving first to head out, Y/N staying behind to make sure hes heard everything about the plan. Eventually he leaves and heads to the canteen. Surprisingly both Kaga and Akagi are nowhere to be found. But this is a nice change, a bit of peace a quiet from the two of them, especially since how wild Kaga was last night. 

Y/N deciding to spend the rest of the day in the common room, enjoying his reading and filling out his journal, leaving out what he did last night. Before the night is done, Y/N heads to his ship to change the bed sheets from last night.

Once Y/N walks out something hits him in the back of his head, rendering him unconscious instantly.

???: Ara ara~ There you are.