24.

Ryan

I just landed in LA about 20 minutes ago, the flight wasn't long which I was happy about. When I dropped Kairi's stuff off at Dave's this morning, she damn near fell the fuck out when she found out I was leaving and she couldn't go. I wasn't sure what had gotten into her as of recently cause she never acted like this. My mom said it could be how she deals with me and Dave not being together, but at the same time when we didn't do the hangouts she seemed fine. I had made a mental note to call Dave so we could discuss it cause for her to be so young, I didn't think she would be as clingy to me as she has been. I just made it to the hotel and all I really wanted was a nap, it was a little after 10:30 in the morning and I was gonna take a nap and then get myself together to go to Sorella. I checked my room out and made sure things weren't out of the ordinary. I made sure the door was locked and I kicked my shoes off and climbed in the bed, I drifted off into a slumber.

I was woke up by my alarm going off, I raised up and yawned. I turned it off and headed towards my suitcase to get my toothbrush and toothpaste. Once I handled my hygiene which consisted of me taking a shower as well, I got ready to leave.

 Once I handled my hygiene which consisted of me taking a shower as well, I got ready to leave

@RyanDestiny : From New York to LA🌴 ☀️
bodysuit: @SorellaBoutique go shop ⭐️

I caught an Uber to the store, and to say I was shocked was an understatement. There were people outside of my store waiting to shop and there wasn't anybody here. I quickly unlocked and opened the store, everyone piled inside and started shopping around. I was confused as to why nobody was here when Santana knew I would be here today. I got behind the register and started checking people out. In the midst of all the chaos 2 young ladies came in and went to the back, once I got ever customer taken care of I headed to the back.
They were in the break room just laughing and talking, "Customers can't be in the back." One of them said standing to her feet. "Hello, I'm Ryan the owner of this store." they quickly changed their tone once they realized that I was the boss. "I apologize ma'am." The other one said. "What are your names?" I asked standing there. "Ava and this is Madison." Ava spoke up and said. I nodded, "what time did you guys shift start?" I asked with my eyebrow raised. They looked like they didn't wanna answer, "8." Madison said. I looked at my watch, "it's almost 2 pm and you guys came here at noon, why is that?" I asked with a frown. I'm usually lenient with a lot of stuff but my business? No. "Do you guys know why I started Sorella? To take care of my daughter, I started this business when I was 8 months pregnant, so this is something I take pride in. This is a way I provide for my family, if this goes bad everything falls on me. I don't live in a LA, but I do have a lot of people out here. So consider this a warning, if your shift starts at 8, that's what time you should be here. This is a place of business so expect much more in the people I hire. I'll have someone pop in often to make sure things are being conducted in the proper manner. Don't let this mistake happen again or next time it will result in termination, thank you guys and have a nice day." I said walking out and heading to the managers office, I sat back and watched the cameras for the rest of the day. I definitely called Santana to let him know that how things are being ran has got to change cause I would hate to have to fire everybody and start over scratch, cause then I would have to be up here a lot longer than I planned.
I was frustrated cause I didn't feel like anybody was taking me serious as a business woman, I called Dave to let him know what was going on up here. "Hey baby mama, how's it going?" he asked. "Not good, so I landed in LA around 10:30 this morning I took a nap until 12. I headed to the store and once I made it there around 12:30 there was a line all the way down the street with customers waiting to shop. But the thing is nobody was here, so I opened the shop and deadass apologized to all those people and gave out discount codes they could use online for the inconvenience. So after I checked out mad people, these 2 girls come in and head straight to the back not bothering to clock in and come help. So once every customer was taken care of and the store was empty I go back there and basically asked them why were they late if this store opens at 8? Like at the end of the day this job may not mean shit to them but this is how I take care of my child, my name and reputation is on the line. One fuck up and I'm done, and my thing is why wasn't Santana here? He knew I was coming the least he could've done was attempted to show up." I was disappointed with my friend.
Something that I built from the ground up with his help, he didn't seem to care about. "Ima be honest with you Ry, you need to look into hiring a new team. I get that you and Santana are good friends but he should understand where you're coming from, it's just business and not personal. Cause at the end of the day if this shit fails you're back at square one and wouldn't nobody wanna take a risk with you knowing that your business failed. And it's impossible for you to tryna to run the store there as well as doing the online orders not including the customer service. I'm only telling you this cause I know what it's like to put your all into something and somebody who doesn't care like you do fucks it up. If you need help with anything you know I'm here for you but don't get so caught up in what's going wrong that you don't see what's going good for you. Stop trying to make everybody else happy when you're not happy, cause who's gonna make sure that you good in the long run?" He was right. And I took his words in cause he's ran multiple successful businesses and he's only in his early 30s. "You're right, and thank you for the words of encouragement. I appreciate it forreal." I said wholeheartedly. "You know I got you." He said. "Keep me updated on how things go and let me know if I need to book a flight." he said jokingly but I knew he was being deadass. "Alright, kiss my baby for me." I said as we ended the call. I had came here to check on business as well as hire some brand ambassadors but from the looks of it I needed to hire new staff as well. This was definitely gonna be stressful as fuck, I just hoped that this goes well.