35.

Dave

The next morning I woke up tangled in the sheets with Ry, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I picked my phone and it said 9:43am, I got up looking for my clothes. I quickly put them on and started looking for my phone and keys. "What are you doing?" I heard Ry ask. "I gotta go do something." I said as she sat up. She got out of the bed and threw her robe on, she looked me dead in the face and chuckled as she headed towards the bathroom. She slammed the door behind her and I heard the shower start, I was leaving to go pick up her new car but I knew if I walked out of that door I wouldn't hear the end of it. I checked to see if I had any clothes here and all I had was a pair of sweats and a white tee. I sighed and opened the door, "Dave you don't have to stay." I ignored her and stripped out of my clothes and stepped the shower. I wrapped my arms around her as the water hit us, I heard her sniffle and that let me know that she was in here crying. "Turn around.." I said softly. She turned to face me but never looked at me nor made eye contact. I touched her chin and she looked at me, her eyes were red. "Talk to me ma.." I said. "You don't want this.. do you?" she asked. "Want what?" I asked confused as to what she meant. "This .. this life with me." she said. I sighed, "Ry, if I didn't want this I would've never been with you. I wouldn't have stuck around for so long, I would've left you alone in the very beginning. I was wrong for what I said that day and I don't expect you to keep forgiving me. That was a situation that happened when we weren't together so I couldn't hold that against you. Even if we can't work this out just know I'll always be here for the three of y'all." I'm guessing when I apologized it made her cry even more. I knew it was the baby who had her this sensitive, I held her as she let her frustrations out.

Ryan

After our moment in the shower, we changed the sheets and laid back in the bed. We were in the spooning position and I was the little spoon, he had his right hand on my stomach and his left hand in my shorts. I had recently gotten a wax and once he found that out he's had his hands in my pants. His lights snores filled the room while I laid there, I reached behind me and stuck my hand in his boxers. I started stroking his member, I bit down on my lip when I felt him start playing with my clit. The more he played the wetter I got, a soft moan escaped lips. He used his other hand to slide off my shorts, then he took his off. He positioned himself at my entrance and eased in, he started off slow until I started throwing it back on him. He let out a moan as he dug himself deeper inside me. "Oh shit." I moaned out. I wasn't sure if it was cause I was pregnant but it was like everything was 10 times more sensitive and the orgasms were much more strong. "Fuck.." he mumbled in my ear, his moans and grunts turned me on even more. He wrapped his hand around my neck and gently squeezed, "right there. Don't stop." I moaned out on the verge of cumming. Shortly after I came I tried to regain my energy but I knew Dave better than that, he tapped me on my thigh. I already knew what he wanted me to do so I got on all fours and put an arch in my back, he sent a stinging slap to my ass.
I just knew my ass was red, I felt him rubbing against my clit. Once he slid in, I quickly put my hand on his lower abdomen.

                                           Dave

The view I had was amazing, I slowly pumped in and out of her. And her juices covered my dick, her hand rested on me as she moaned out. I don't know what it is but pregnant pussy hit different, like her shit was already the best I've had but now? It was 10 times better. "Oh my god." she cried out, I felt myself about to come so I slowed down as she kept throwing it back. I grabbed ahold of her waist and dug deeper as I nutted, I let out this loud ass moan.
I shocked myself cause I never did no shit like that, I pulled out and she got up. "Lay back." she instructed. I did as I was told, but I had other plans with her. "Come ride my face." I told her, she did as she was told. She hovered over my face and I locked my arms around her legs, I pulled her down on top of my face and I went to work. Her jaw hit the floor as she cried out, "oh fuck." she said grinding against my tongue. I sucked on her clit as her leg started to shake, I knew she was reaching her breaking point but I wasn't done with her. It was a few things I had up my sleeve, and I can't believe I've reached this point of freakiness but I bought her a vibrator. And I planned on using it today, once she came on my face I locked up her juices. She climbed off of me, and I leaned over and grabbed the box, "there's something I want for us to try.." I said opening it and pulling it out. The look on her face was quite surprising, considering I was one of those niggas who felt like my girl ain't need a toy when I was around. My dick and my mouth was more satisfying than some toy in my opinion but this was just something to try. She laid on her back and I pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, I slid my dick inside her and started penetrating her while I held the vibrator on her clit. The faces she made and her moans that filled the room made me smirk, I bit down on my lip and leaned over and planted a kiss on her lips. She held onto me as she moaned in my mouth, I buried myself deeper inside her and that's when she started squirting. Something she usually doesn't do, so when she did do it I felt like a champ. We went at it all morning, so when we did finish we were both completely exhausted.

-

y'all 😭😭the scene made me feel weird lmfaoo but let's talk about the consistency chile🥳