20.

Ryan
                               3 Months Later

Life has been an emotional roller coaster to say the least, Kam didn't wake up from the coma. After awhile his body started rejecting the medication and he didn't wake up. I had lost my only son, and I still didn't know how to heal from it and that had been 2 months ago. Dave and I's relationship had drastically changed, and truthfully it wasn't for the better. We argued a lot more during drop offs with Kairi, something we had never done. Kairi feels like her parents hate each other, and that breaks my heart cause I never wanted her to feel like that. It was just after the funeral I loss all touch of reality. I completely gave up on life, Antonio was trying his best to bring me out of the dark place that I'm in but I just didn't know where to start. I even went and started seeing a therapist, which helped very little. I felt like I failed as a parent cause my job was to protect them and I couldn't. Antonio always told me not to blame myself for what happened cause it wasn't my fault. My world had completely fell apart and I didn't know where to begin to pick up the pieces. I was currently laying in my bed staring at nothing in particular. Kairi was with Dave for the weekend and I was going to pick her up later, Antonio was in town and he was pretty supportive of my situation. Although he didn't fully understand how I felt he tried his best to put himself in my shoes. Now Dave on the other hand didn't have that support, after Kam passed he completely shut down and basically ended things with Alexis but of course the bitch wasn't going away without a fight. She called me every name under the sun, basically saying that I was in his ear and made him breakup with her. But my thing was I was happy in my relationship and quite honestly I didn't care about what he was doing in his. I was snapped out of thoughts by Antonio coming and laying beside me, "You feel a little bit better?" he asked. I nodded, "Just a little. I'm really trying to just take it day by day but it's hard. I just never imagined my life being this bad." I sighed at the thought of my life over the last year. "I feel you, I admire your strength during this tough time, you've been putting on a brave face in the open but knowing that you're completely broken behind closed doors hurts me. I wish I could fix all your problems and pain but knowing that I can't I just know I'll be here for you in any way I can." he pulled me into a hug. I felt safe with him, he was definitely a good ass man. "Thank you." We stayed in that position for awhile until I decided that I needed to get my self together, I was going downhill but I couldn't afford to do that. I still had Kairi depending on me and I needed to be a good example for her. I stood to my feet and made my way to the bathroom and started the shower. I stripped out of the oversized t shirt I had on and stepped inside, I let the water hit my body and I instantly relaxed. I was in there for about 10 minutes when I heard the door open, and in stepped Antonio. I was in the middle of washing my hair, I saw him reach around me and grab his soap. I stood in front of him massaging my scalp , once all the soap was out of my hair I wash my body. I rinsed off and right when I was about to get out I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me. I turn to face him, he pushed the hair out of my face and pecked me on the lips. I deepened the kiss and that's when he swept me off my feet , it had been a few weeks since we've been sexual with each other. I was thankful that he was one of those men who wanted us to get tested prior to taking it there with each other. And I had been on birth control since I had Kam, I took that pill faithfully. I quickly got out the shower before he would start something that would prolong me getting ready for the day. He was in the bathroom for another 15 minutes or so, I sat in the bedroom with a towel wrapped around me. I was in the middle of blow drying my hair, when he walked out. A towel hung loosely around his waist, he went to walk past me but I stopped him. I puckered my lips waiting for a kiss, I heard him chuckle as he leaned down and kissed me. "And you thought you was slick huh?" he said. "Huh?" I asked looking at him as I wiped the lip gloss off his lips. "That lil stunt you pulled in the shower." I stood to my feet and walked past him. "I don't know what you're talking about." I said walking towards my closet but looking back at him. I knew he followed behind me cause I heard the door close, I turned around and there stood Antonio. The towel was on the floor, I wanted to chuckle. I knew he was fed up with me playing games, I stood in front of him. "Why you playing like I won't fuck the shit outta you right now?" he said wrapping his hand around my neck. He pecked me on the lips and pulled me closer to him. He was slightly aggressive and I loved that shit, I felt him pull my towel off. I pulled away and that's when he turned me around making me bend over. I bit my lip and put an arch in my back, I used to one of  the shelves to help me keep my balance. He placed his hands on my waist as he eased himself in, he started off slow but quickly picked up his pace. He grabbed ahold of my hair wrapping it around his hand. "Fuck." He said as he reached down and started playing with my clit.
My voice got caught in my throat, and I felt my leg start to shake. My moans were loud as he continued to penetrate me. It felt like we went at it for hours, different places and different positions. My entire body was completely sore and this nigga was knocked out when I came out the bathroom. I took a shower and got myself together, I threw my hair into a messy bun and put on some hoops. I was supposed to meet Dave in about an hour or so to pick up Kairi. I had on a nike sweatsuit with some uggs, Antonio still hasn't met Kai and I'm honestly ready for them to meet. It's been almost a year of us dealing with each other but I also know how Dave could be especially since me and him aren't in a good space. I sighed at the thought, I heard him moving and when I looked over at him his eyes were on me. "Where you going?"
"I gotta go pickup Kai in a little bit." I said sitting on the the bed next to him. "Alright, ima be gone by the time you make it back." he said pecking me on the lips. I nodded, "Call me when you leave. But I wanna see you before you leave town." I said looking at him. "You know ima see you before I head out, I can't even do you like that." he said with a half smile. I chuckled and stood to my feet, "I'll see you later." He nodded and I headed out..

                                             Dave

I was heading to meet Ryan so I could drop Kairi off, I had her for the weekend now it was time for her to get her week started. She was in pre-school Monday through Thursday, so I wanted her to be fully rested for tomorrow. Me and Ry ain't been on the best terms since Kam passed but we really needed to get our shit together for the sake of Kairi. Cause she's starting to notice that me and her mama are having issues. Once we made it to the normal drop off location I saw Ry sitting in her car on the phone. I got Kairi out of her seat and we met me Ryan getting out the car. She squatting down picking Kai up planting kisses all over her face. "Hi pretty girl." she said with a smile. "Hey mommy." Kairi said cheesing. That little girl loved the hell out of her mama. Ryan picked her up and looked over at me, "how was she?"
"She was alright, spoiled as hell but good." I said ruffling her curls as she buried her face into Ryan's chest. "Basically the usual, cause she's been spoiled since she came out the womb." Ry joked and I laughed agreeing with her. "Well, I'll see you later. I'll have her call you before she goes to sleep tonight." she said heading back to her car. And me being me I stared at her ass, staring had me having flashbacks. I quickly shook my head getting the negative thoughts out of my head, I made my way to my car.

-
Now Dave 🙄What are you guys thoughts on Antonio ? Y'all like him or y'all still rooting for Dave ?