37.

Ryan
3 Months Later

As the months went by, I was definitely tired of being in the house. I was still on bed rest and my blood pressure was under control, Dave has been living here with me and Kai and he's been a huge help. He's managed to run his business as well as helping with mines, not only that he's been bringing Kairi to school. All I've really done was cook dinner and breakfast and it took a lot of convincing for Dave to even let me do that. Khari was due any day now and nervous was an understatement, her crib was put together but it was full of shit that people had got her. I was upstairs in Kairi's room cleaning it up, next was Khari's room. Dave was in the gym and Kai was at school, August was in town for the week so him and babe have been hanging out a lot. I wasn't tripping cause they barely seen each other, once I hung up Kai's clothes and washed her sheets I sat down. I was tired as hell, I just wanted to make sure this was done before I went into labor. I cleaned her room from top to bottom and then I headed to the nursery. I hung up all the clothes I've washed and organized everything putting it in it's correct spot, I made sure it was how I wanted and once I was satisfied I went back to my room. I took a quick shower and once I got out, I stood in my mirror. I looked at my body, all my flaws and changes from over the years, I oiled my body as usual. I continued to look over my looks, I sighed and I slipped my robe on, whenever I looked up there stood Dave in the doorway. I damn near jumped out of my skin, I placed my hand over my heart. "Come here.." I heard him tell me. I walked over to him, he grabbed my face and kissed me, I tasted the alcohol on his breath. Considering I hadn't drunk any liquor in over a year it made me nauseous. "You beautiful, you know that? Quit looking in the mirror being self conscious as if you're ugly or some shit." he said. I simply nodded not saying anything back he continued to ramble about how pretty I am. "Where's Aug?" I asked. "He went back to his hotel room." he said looking at me. "Oh okay." It was in the middle of the day and my mom had texted me letting me know that Kai wanted to stay with her. I simply responded and said okay, I walked passed Dave but he grabbed my arm. "Can I get some tonight?" he asked. Something he's been doing a lot as of like a month ago, he must've saw the look on my face cause then he said, "all you gotta do is lay there, I'm not gonna make you do all the extra shit." I chuckled cause this man was truly something serious, "Go take a shower and I'll be here." I said kissing the side of his face.

I laid on the bed in some sweats and a sports bra, I had my phone in my hand scrolling through social media. It had been almost 30 minutes since Dave got in the shower and that's when I heard him cut the water off, I turned to my side since my back started to ache. I yawned as he opened the door, I looked up at him and a towel hung loosely around his waist. By this point I was sleepy and I knew if I flaked out on him he'd have an attitude for days. It was the Gemini in him, it could something small but he'd act like you killed his dog or something. He climbed up in the bed and hovered over me, he leaned down and repeatedly kissed me. He slid my sweats off and laid behind me, he lifted my leg up and slid inside of me. My mouth formed in an O shape as he thrusted in and out, he let out a moan and it was something about hearing a man moan that turned me on even more. He was in my ear grunting, I let out a moan as he dug deeper trying to find rhythm and once he did that it was lit.

                                           Dave

I woke up the next morning with a slight headache, I saw that I was in the bed alone. Ryan was sitting at her vanity with a towel wrapped around her, you could tell she had just got out the shower. She was doing her hair and I sat up, and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Ry had an appointment today so I had to hurry up and get myself together.
I was in the shower when I heard her let out a high pitched scream. I quickly rinsed the soap off me and stepped out throwing the towel around me. When I opened the door she had her head down and she had her hand on her stomach. "Ryan? Baby you okay?" I said looking at her. She shook her head no, "I feel a sharp pain in my side." She tried to stand up but as soon as she did that a gush of fluid ran down her leg. She looked at me now concerned, "it's time." she whispered. That's when it dawned on me both of us are standing in here completely naked and we needed to get to the hospital now. I quickly threw on a white shirt, my boxers and some basketball shorts. After I put my socks and slides on I quickly ran around the room and grabbed Ry something to put on. I found this maxi dress she had hanging up and I helped her into it. I grabbed her purse and keys and helped her down the stairs, she stopped halfway down and leaned over. She grabbed my arm, she was full on crying by this point and I was trying to get her to the hospital. "Baby, we gotta make it to the car." I said trying to reason with her. "I can't.." she said I knew she wasn't gonna move so I picked her up bridal style and headed outside to the car, once I got her in the car I went to lock the front door. She was in the passenger seat crying as she held on to her stomach, once I got on the road and headed to the hospital I tried to talk to her. I had one hand on the wheel and the other rubbing her stomach, "Hang in there Khari.." I mumbled more so to myself.