30.

Ryan

I woke up the next morning with the sunlight beaming in my face. I rolled over and there laid Dave, I quickly sat up to see what time it was. It was a little after 8am, and since we made it home late I guess Kai decided to sleep in cause usually I'd hear her running around. I got up and threw on my robe, I picked up the clothes that was on the floor. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the used condom on the floor. I picked it up and saw that it had broke, I tried to shake the thought just hoping that this happened when he took it off. I took a shower washing last nights events off, I was deep in my thoughts. I knew just to be on the safe side I needed to go get a plan b, I just wasn't ready for another kid. Once I finished I stepped out and dried off, I moisturized my body and got dressed. Once I was satisfied with my look I headed downstairs to the kitchen, I made myself a smoothie for breakfast. Once I finished what I was doing I headed back up the stairs to check on Kairi. I went to her room and opened the door, she was still asleep. I didn't want her schedule to be thrown off so I woke her up. She had an attitude and she clearly got that from Dave and I. We hated being woke up, I carried her to the bathroom and she used the bathroom and washed her hands afterwards, then I helped her brush her teeth. I made her and Dave breakfast and she sat downstairs in the living room watching tv while she ate. I headed upstairs with Dave's plate in my hands, I opened the door quietly and sat his plate down. I climbed on top of him, "Yes Ry?" he said not bothering to open his eyes. His hands found their way to my waist, "You hungry?" I asked leaning over kissing him on the lips. He looked over and saw the food, "Yeah and can I have you for dessert?" he asked looking at me. I laughed and got off of him, "I got things to do today." I said fixing my clothes, he sat up and grabbed the plate. He started eating while I cleaned up the room, I realized he was always here instead of his house. We decided to live in separate houses for now, just to give each other space whenever we needed it. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Dave grabbing me, I turned to face him as he held onto my waist. "Let's get one in before you leave." I chuckled cause this man was actually crazy. "No cause you always say it's gonna be a quickie then it turns out to be an all day situation." I laughed as I removed myself from his grasp. I heard him groan as he headed out the room. I laughed and gathered up the sheets and headed to the laundry room, once I had those washing I headed back downstairs. Kairi was finished with her food so we headed upstairs to get her dressed. "What are your plans for the day?" I asked Dave. "Well the plans I had you quickly shut them down so.." I looked at him with a death glare. He threw his hands up in defense, "My bad Ry." he said laughing as Kai at the two of us clearly confused. "I was gonna drop Kai off at Brooke's so she can play with CJ, but Brooke said she was close so she's just gonna pick her up." I said as there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and there stood Brooke with CJ, we all greeted each other and I told Kai that I would see her later. She was so happy to see CJ that she wasn't tryna hear anything I was saying. "Alright girl well let me get these kids and I'll call you later." she said hugging me. "Alright boo." I said as they left, I sighed and leaned over the island on my phone. I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me, I wasn't sure why he wanted to be all up under me but I wasn't complaining I guess.

                                        Dave

Ryan had her eyes glued on her phone while I felt all over her. She had on these biker shorts with this oversized shirt, once my hand went up her shirt she tried to ease away. "Babe, what is up with you?" she asked looking at me. "Why something gotta be wrong? A nigga can't touch you now." I asked with my eyebrow raised. "I didn't say that, you've literally been on my trail since you opened your eyes this morning." she said with a frown. I nodded and walked away, it was a problem when I was being affectionate, it's a problem when I'm not being affectionate. I don't understand women, they're so fucking backwards and that shit is confusing. I heard her sigh and follow behind me, "Dave.." I acted like I didn't hear her ass. "David Lawrence Brewster Jr, quit acting like you don't fucking hear me." she said grabbing my arm. I turned around and picked her up, her ass was in the air as she held on to me. "What are you doing?" she asked using one hand to hold her shirt down. I carried her upstairs to the lil man cave she set up for me. "Finna give your ass what you asking for, cause this lil attitude you got ain't cute." I said.

Ryan

I don't know what it was about him being dominant but I loved it. Like I wasn't in the mood at first but he just makes you want it, he stripped me out of my shirt and slid my shorts off. I pulled his shirt off and he stepped out of his sweats, he was completely naked and I admired him as I took off my bra. Once I was completely naked I leaned over the couch with an arch in my back. I felt when he positioned himself at my entrance, he placed one of his hands on my ass and he entered me slowly. He started off slow but quickly sped up, I was gonna wear his ass out. So I took control by throwing it back on him matching his rhythm and he kept grunting. Right when I thought he was about to tap out he dug deeper in me. By that point I was weak in the knees as I tried to regain some energy, I reached back and placed my hand on his lower abdomen. " Nah, move yo fuckin hand Ry." he said pinning my arm behind me. I moaned his name in the most taunting way as I regained control, I felt him kissing on my back. I bit down on my lip, as he pulled out. "Lay on ya back." he said clearing his throat. I did as I was told, and once he positioned himself I had to mentally prepare myself. He hovered over me as he slid inside me, my mouth was gapped open while he looked me in my eyes. He nodded his head in satisfaction, he leaned over and kissed me.

Dave

The faces she was making turned me on even more, I don't know what it is about this girl but I couldn't leave her alone even if I wanted to. Her nails dug into my skin as she moaned out, which was like music to my ears. I held her body close to me as I continued to penetrate her, I felt myself on the verge of cumming. "Cum wit me." was all I said and on cue she did as she was told. Her leg was shaking as she held on to me for I'm guessing support, I still held onto her as I came. I pulled out and sat back on the couch, I regained my breath as she hovered over me, she grabbed ahold of my dick and slid down on me. She held on to me for support as she bounced up and down, once she was balanced she let go of me. My mouth fell open cause this girl was deadass satisfying me in ways I didn't think was possible. I held on to her hips and she continued, her moans and my grunts filled the room. Right when I knew she was about to cum again I started playing with her clit, she tried to move my hand as she started to shake but I refused. "Oh my.." she cried out as she squirted all over me. She held onto me as I kept going, "Nah that ain't enough." I said loud enough for her to hear. "Please.. I can't." she said as a tear fell from her eye. I came once again and she tapped out, I pulled out and she laid on side of me. I stood to my feet and went to get her a warm rag, once I came back she wiped herself off. Then I wiped myself off and slid my sweats back on as she put on my shirt. I laid beside her and held her close to me, "I love you." I said quietly as she dozed off.

-
they just nasty 🌚thoughts on this chapter?