26.

Dave

Today was the day Ry was coming home from LA, and she asked if me and Kairi could come pick her up from the airport. Her flight landed at 11am and it was currently 9, Kairi had just woke up and I gave her a quick bath. We were gonna stop and get something to eat on the way there, Kairi was asking where were we going the whole time she was in the backseat. Once we parked she climbed out of her seat, and sat in my lap looking out the window. I snapped a few pictures of us and posted them to my social media.

 I snapped a few pictures of us and posted them to my social media

 @DaveEast : hey twin 🧸💗

All the comments were basically people telling me that I basically spit her out and how much she looks like me. I laughed cause me and Ryan had been hearing that since Kairi came out the womb. Kam on the other hand had more of Ryan's features and she was happy about that. "There's mommy!" I heard Kairi yell trying to open the door. "Relaxxx." I said opening the door and getting out the car behind her. She took off and started running towards her mama, Ryan dropped her bags and ran towards Kai. They did it like how those people do in movies or those books, I laughed and shook my head coming up behind them. Ryan swept Kairi off her feet and hugged her while kissing her cheek. Once I made to them Ryan looked at me and smiled, "hey baby daddy." Kairi was standing next to Ry by this point. I didn't even say what I really wanted to say only because Kai was right there. "Hey love, how was your flight?" I asked pulling her into a hug. She smelled good but that was always, her arm was wrapped around me as we walked back to my car. She carried Kai while I had her bags in my hands, I knew she was happy to be back home considering the stressful trip she had. Once I loaded everything in the car and strapped Kai in, we were headed back to Ry's place.

                                        Ryan

The car ride was silent other than Kairi's light snores in the backseat. Dave's hand rested on my thigh but it wasn't weird, but what was weird is that I wanted him. And that was unusual since I haven't been able to even think like that when it came towards him. And then we haven't even been like that in over a year, but I also knew that us going back down that road would only further complicate things. I didn't make eye contact with him or even looked his way, my hormones were through the roof but I didn't wanna initiate anything right now cause Kairi was in the car. "Your mom wanted to spend a few hours with her, if that's cool?" Dave said. I nodded but part of me felt like everybody spent more time with her than I did. I felt like I was putting my child off on other people, like I hadn't seen her in damn near 2 weeks and here I am giving her to my mom. I sighed at the thought but I was snapped out of my thoughts, "What's wrong?" I looked over at him and said nothing. I really sat back and admired his facial features, he had really clear skin but that was always. I could tell that he definitely smoked this morning, his eyes were red and he kept licking his lips. He gave my thigh a light squeeze, "quit staring." I chuckled, "what I can't look at you?" I said rubbing the side of his face. "Look Ry, my baby in this car and we really ain't on the terms for this, so unless you want me to fuck the shit outta you please keep your hands to yourself."
"Do it." I said looking at him as he stopped at the red light. He looked over at me, with this surprised look on his face. "Girl quit playin' with me." he said chuckling. "I'm not playing with you." I said taking my hand and sliding it in his sweats. He licked his bottom lip and continued his way to my moms, "Ry you distracting me right now, I got you whenever we drop her off." I removed my hand from his pants and sat back. Once we made it to my moms, I got out while Dave stayed in the car. I picked Kairi up and carried her inside, I laid her down in my moms bed. I made sure not to wake her up cause if I did, she definitely wasn't gonna wanna stay here. Once I made sure she was asleep, I headed back to the living room and talked to my mom for a few minutes. I told her we can meet up later to talk about LA, she simply said okay and we said our goodbyes cause Dave was gonna pick her up later on today. Once I made it to the car and got back in, "we going to my crib or yours?" he asked pulling out the driveway. "It doesn't matter." I said kissing the side of his face. I was damn near in the seat with him, my hands was in his pants as I was feeling all over him. He was navigating through traffic, trying to get to his place. Once we made it, he barely parked the car before he got out and made his way where I was. I threw me over his shoulders and unlocked his door, as soon as we made it inside he sat me down and pulled off his shirt. I pulled off my shirt and sweats leaving me in my underwear. His lips connected with mines as we headed towards the kitchen. He bent me over the island, and slid my thong to the side. I bit my lip anxiously waiting, I felt him rub his tip against my slit.

Dave

I had the best view right now, she had way more tattoos since last year and she still had my name on her hip. I smirked as I stuck the tip in teasing her, I knew she would eventually get irritated cause she hated when I teased her. I eased my way in and I bit my bottom lip cause you can definitely tell that it had been awhile for her. I grabbed ahold of her waist and started off slow, as I sped up her moans became louder. I grabbed ahold of her hair with one hand and wrapped the other around her neck, "shit." I said grunting. "Fuck Ry." I said as she started throwing it back. I felt myself getting weak in the knees but I was not about to let her make me tap out. I brought her up and wrapped my arms around her body and started penetrating her, I made sure she couldn't get out of my grasp. "Oh my God." she said as tears threatened to fall. I could tell it was becoming too much for her cause she started trying to break free. "Just..take it. Fuck!" I moaned out. Her left leg started to shake as she came for the first out of many more times. I was determined to wear her out physically, it's been long overdue. I took one hand and reached down and started playing her clit, she whimpered as she bit down on her lip. She placed her hand on mines trying to move it, "Oh fuckkkk." she cried out. "Move yo fuckin' hand." I said in her ear. She did as I told her to, she got wetter by the second and that let me know I was doing my job. I continued to play with her clit as I thrusted inside of her, she came for the 2nd time in less than 5 minutes. Her body was slowly becoming limp but I was nowhere near finished with her, I let her go and she bent over the island again trying to catch her breath. I pulled out and went down on her, she was the only female that could say that I ate her pussy. She was becoming weak in the knees so I was having to damn near hold her up, I ate her like she was my last meal and she kept trying to push my head away. Her moans filled the house, and that was like music to my ears. This time both of her legs started to shake letting me know that I was pleasing her. I licked up all her juices and stood back to my feet, she turned around to face me and she pulled my face towards her kissing me to taste herself. I grabbed her by her neck, "lemme spit in yo mouth." I said. She opened her mouth with her tongue out, I spit her mouth and she swallowed it with no problem. I picked her up and carried her upstairs to my room, I opened the door to the balcony. The last time we fucked on the balcony it was dark but shit what's the difference? We fucked for hours all over the crib, the living room, the bathroom, and the shower. And after endless orgasms we ended up in the bed, she had passion marks all over her body. And my back was covered in scratches, her light snores filled the room. I laid there and admired her beauty, she looked damn good. She fell asleep on my chest and her hair covered her face, I pushed it out of the way and pecked her on the lips. This confused things between us for sure cause now I didn't know where we stood. Who knows what the future holds though?

-
Oh shit now🥴they done slipped up.