53.

Ryan

Today was the day of babes event, and it was going to be pretty casual nothing too fancy. He was anxious about what was gonna happen and I was just super proud of him. He had been running around like a mad man just to make sure everything was in order. It was going to be a few important faces there, as well as some of his friends from Chicago. I had spent most of the morning talking to my babies, whenever I got off the phone with them I started getting ready. It didn't take long since I had my outfit together, I just needed to do my makeup and hair. I decided on a half up half down style, maybe with a swoop bang. Whenever I finished I made sure Antonio was ready and he was, we were going to be on time if we left within the next 10 minutes or so. We gathered our things and headed out to the car, he opened the door for me and started the car cutting on the air. "Thank you." I said as he closed the door and ran over to the drivers side and got in. We then made our way to the venue, he held my hand the entire way and I could tell he was nervous. "You got this baby, all your hard work is paying off." I said to him honestly. "I sure hope so baby." he said as we stopped at a red light. Within the next 20 minutes we made it there and the place was packed, it had to be to at least 150 people there not including the fans waiting in line. We walked inside hand in hand as people well mostly women screamed his name, we met up with who I'm assuming is his friends from back home. "Wassup bro." this man standing at about 5'10 or 5'11 greeted babe. He had black dreads with a few blonde ones, he also wore this big chain that said "O Block". "Aye, I'm glad you could make it. I appreciate you for coming." babe said with a smile. "You know I had to show support, who is this beauty right here?" he asked focusing his attention on me. "This is my woman Ryan, Ry this is my homie Von." he said introducing us. "Nice to meet you." I said. "You too, where you from? You don't seem to be from here. "I'm from New York." I said holding onto Antonio's arm. He just nodded as this girl came up to him, "babe did you want a drink?" she asked Von and he accepted her offer as she handed the drink to him. "Hey I'm Asian." she said introducing herself. "Hey, I'm Ryan." I said with a smile. She was absolutely beautiful, they complimented each other well that was for sure.

 She was absolutely beautiful, they complimented each other well that was for sure

(Asian & Von🥺 Long Live King Von ❤️)

We made our rounds with almost everybody and my feet started to hurt so we sat down. His new music was playing and they had started letting some of the fans in, but it wasn't an issue because security was everywhere. Come to realize Von was a really big rapper and Asian was also a rapper, along with a few other faces in here. People were actually interested in the way I talked. Which was kinda funny considering there were a lot of people from Chicago and they had their own lingo too.
"I just wanna thank each and every one of y'all for coming. It was a lot of inspiration behind this project and I just hope that y'all fuck with it and enjoy it like I do. As of right now Art Of War is now available to purchase, stream, and play on every platform. Again thank y'all and enjoy the rest of the party." babe said to everyone who showed up. We continued to enjoy ourselves and so many pictures were taken. By the time the event was over so many people were drunk, including me so of course babe was there to help me. He held me shoes in one hand while I was on his back, we made our way to the car and helped me into the passenger seat. He made sure I was situated before he closed the door. When he got in he asked was I hungry? I told him yes and we went to get food. My phone started ringing and it was Kairi from her iPad, I answered and I instantly sobered up. "Hey baby." I said as soon as her face popped up in the camera. "Hey mama, what you doing?" she asked. "On my way back to the house, what are you doing?" I asked.
"Playing dolls with Khari." she said propping her iPad up and I saw Khari playing with her sisters dolls. Once she saw me she squealed and tried to run to the camera, "hey fat mama." I cheesed. She grinned at me trying to kiss me through the phone, I laughed but I really missed my babies. Maybe it was just the liquor in my system but I felt myself tearing up, "Okay Kai I'll call you guys later & I love y'all." I said with a forced smile. "Love you too and okay." she said hanging up. I sighed and babe grabbed ahold of my hand, "It's gonna be okay." He was right I was just being sensitive, I sat back in my seat on my phone. My phone was flooding with pictures from the event and I was happy that they turned out cute. I posted some of them on my Instagram, I wasn't too worried about what people thought about my relationship and who I chose to deal with.

 I posted some of them on my Instagram, I wasn't too worried about what people thought about my relationship and who I chose to deal with

@RyanDestiny : ART OF WAR OUT NOW 🎭 link in my bio

jeans: @sorellaboutique

The likes and comments started rolling in per usual, mostly excited about babes project and my pants. Once we got the food we headed back to the house, I was just ready to lay down cause I felt like shit. Whenever we pulled up I quickly got out the car, I had the keys so I unlocked the door and ran inside. Shortly after I heard babe come inside and close the door, "You okay Ry?" he asked knocking on the bathroom door. "Yes I'm fine!" I said loud enough for him to hear me. I got myself together before walking out, but before I could get pass he grabbed ahold of my waist and looked at me closely. I'm guessing to see if he could figure out what was wrong, I felt slightly nervous cause he was serious. "I'm okay bae." I said pecking him on the lips, he nodded not really buying it but he dropped the conversation. "If something's bothering you just let me know and I'll do what I can to fix it." he said kicking off his shoes. "Okay thank you." I simply replied watching his every move. We took a shower together and made sure that the doors were locked. I called the girls before it got too late and we chilled for the rest of the evening.

-

-

-
Thoughts on this chapter?👀