44.

Dave

The first night I spent with the girls went good, Khari was in the process of trying to get into the habit of sleeping through the night. And Kairi was just happy she didn't have school for the next 2 days. I had both kids down by 9:45 it was a tad bit late but I had everything under control. I saw that Ryan had a little outing with Antonio, and that was because they were in each other's instastories the whole day. I trusted that she knew what she was doing by getting into a situation with a well known rapper. But I was happy that she was able to get out the house, cause for years she was a full time so I'll be on daddy duties while my baby mama go enjoy herself.

                                    Ryan

I was currently at the nail shop with Queen and Brooke, we were just catching each other up on our lives. Brooke was close to giving birth so me and Queen were the only ones sipping wine. Breezy offered to pay for all of us, and I was quite shocked cause my man never offered to pay for all my friends to get our nails done. "So how's things been going ladies? How's the kids?" Queen asked. "Girl everything's been great, co parenting with baby daddy has been good. Kairi's always be excited for school and Khari she's great. How's the boys?" I asked the both of them. "CJ's doing good in school as well as Legend. Clarence has been hinting at wanting another baby, but I'm focused on my career right now." Queen said as me and Brooke nodded. "And my CJ is doing good in school as well, he's been adjusting to the new baby good too. We can only hope for the best when he gets here." Brooke said with a sigh. Me and Queen definitely understood how she felt bringing another baby into the world with slight concerns that your oldest child wouldn't be happy. Kai adjusted well when I had Kam and when I had Khari. My phone had started going off and I saw that I was Antonio, "Hello?" I said answering. "Hey baby, you still at the nail shop with ya homegirls ?" he asked. "Yes, we should be finished in about an hour." I said. "Okay well afterwards I need you to meet me at the studio, it's something I wanna show you." he said. "Alright just send the location and I'll let you know when I'm on the way." I said and with that we hung up. "Oooh girl what did he say?" Brooke asked. "He wants me to meet him at the studio?" I said slightly confused. I wasn't no rapper or singer so I don't see why I needed to be in the studio with him. Shortly after we got off the phone I received a notification from cashapp and I don't know why this man thought that all of our nails and toes would be $1500. I thanked him and of course he said that everything's on him. After I paid for everybody we all said our goodbyes and went our separate ways, I let Breezy know that I was now on the way and told me to let him know when I was outside. According to my gps the studio was about 20 minutes away but I didn't mind the drive. Once I made it I sent another text letting him know I was here, I sat in my car waiting. I saw him when he came outside and met me at the drivers side, I cut the car off and he helped me out. "So there's this song I've been holding on to since the last time we were together over a year ago. And today I tweaked it a little, added a few things and took some things off but I have the final version and I want you to hear it first since it's about you." he said holding my hand as he led me inside the building. I was excited to hear it cause majority of his music is chicago drill so a love song by him? definitely surprising. And I learned that Chicago niggas have a different way of explaining their love for their woman. Once we made it to the room where his session was I sat in a chair and the engineer started the song.

                                      Antonio

Making love songs was not something I normally did but Ryan made me want to. She sat back in her chair listening to the song and I'm not going to lie I was scared that she wouldn't like it. As the song continued to play the smile on her face got bigger, she stood to her feet and made her way over to me and I pulled her down on my lap. My arm snaked around her waist as we nodded to the song, once it ended she leaned down and grabbed my face kissing me. "I loved it baby. Did you plan on dropping it?" she asked. "Yeah I wanna put it on my next project. I just needed your stamp of approval before I made any decisions." I said with a smile. "Well I love it, this song will connect more with your female fans since it's like a love song." she said cheesing. She was right cause my music wasn't really for the ladies, they were just around because of my looks and whatnot. I let her hear the rest of the tape I planned on dropping and she loved them all but of course the song about her was her favorite. "There's something I wanna ask you too since I hadn't really made it official.. will you be my woman?" I asked searching for an answer in her eyes. "Of course." she said pecking me on the lips a few times. I told the engineer to turn the song on and give us a minute, I had smoked before she came so I was on demon time. She knew it to cause she had one of her hands in my jeans, once the guy walked out it was lit..

                                      Ryan

As me and Antonio walked out the studio we were fixing our clothes. I tried something new and I liked it, I remember when I said my baby daddy gave me the best sex. I lied, Breezy was definitely the best he made sure he pleased me before he got his. It was intimate, and full of passion something I wasn't use to. He walked me to my car and told me that he was on his way to my house to spend time with me since the girls would be coming home tomorrow night. Plus he had to go to Miami for business the day after so today was technically the last day for us to chill until he comes back in town and I'm kid free. He kissed me on the lips and made sure I left safely, the ride home I was grinning like them rappers do when they buy new teeth. I was in a great mood cause I had some great sex that came from a great guy so I was pretty much on cloud 9. Once I made it home I took a shower and as soon as I got dressed there was a knock on the door, I opened it and there stood Antonio with his nike duffel bag. I showed him where the shower was and let him handle his business. We decided to order takeout and watch movies for the rest of the day. Once we ate and got situated we were laid up in the bed watching tv, and shortly after the movie started he was asleep. I chuckled and got comfortable under him before going to sleep myself..

-
-
-

okay so the video at the top of the screen is the song he made for Ryan. thoughts on this chapter though? 
the book is slowly coming to an end. ☹️