33.

Ryan

It had been almost 2 weeks since the whole incident in the kitchen with Dave and I hadn't heard from him at all. I went to my appointment by myself, afterwards I had a panic attack in my car. I was only 13 weeks and I was stressed the hell out, I didn't want this to be the end of us. I told him cause I felt like that was something he needed to know, but the way he responded and questioned if I ever did it with one of his kids made me feel a way. Especially after we had just had the heart to heart about Kam, my blood pressure was high and I was trying to calm down. I called the only person I could think of, "Hello?"
"Mommy, I can't do this." I said sobbing into the phone. "Calm down Ry, what's going on baby?" she said trying to calm me down. "I'm pregnant and me and Dave are into it, he hasn't been home in days. I went to my appointment by myself and my blood pressure is high and I had a panic attack just a few minutes ago." I said trying to calm myself down as I got worked up again. "Wait, wait, you're pregnant?" she asked. "Ryan I'm gonna need for you to calm down, tell me where you are? I'm on my way." she said. I sent her my location, and sat the phone in my lap. My hands were shaking, so I knew I couldn't drive.

About 30 minutes had passed and my mom had pulled up next to my car. She quickly got out and came to the drivers side, she opened the door, "Ryan talk to me." she said tapping me on the shoulder. I opened my eyes, she looked so worried and it made me wanna cry again. "Tell me what's going on baby girl." she said tearing up. I told her everything that happened that day leading up until now, and she looked genuinely concerned. "Okay so he's upset that you aborted another mans baby? And he questioned if you ever aborted any of his? Is he serious?" she asked getting upset. She was my support system when me and Dave split so she knew everything but I think this was the icing on the cake. She helped me into her car where my step pops and Kairi were in the backseat. "Mommy? You okay?" Kairi asked. I wanted to burst out into tears cause my baby was getting older and she noticed things like this. "Yes baby, mommy's okay." I said as my voice cracked. My dad placed his hand on my shoulder, I didn't know what I was gonna do from here. The ride home was completely silent, they decided to keep Kairi for another night while I figured out what I was gonna do. Once the dropped me off, I walked inside to see nobody other than Dave himself sitting on my couch. I walked past him as if I didn't see him and went to the kitchen, I grabbed some garbage bags and headed upstairs. I went to my room and started throwing his things into the bag, shoes, clothes, underwear, du-rags and all. I refused to be stressed out during this pregnancy, so if that meant he had to go then by all means leave. I heard him coming up behind me, "What are you doing?" I heard him ask. I chuckled cause this nigga couldn't be serious, "I'm packing your shit." I heard him sigh, "We need to talk."
"No we don't, you said everything you had to say standing in my kitchen that day." I said as he grabbed ahold of my hands. "Dave let me go." I said trying to break out of his grip. "I didn't mean it Ry." he said trying to hold me. I jerked away from him and pointed my finger in his face, "you meant every word you said and that's fine. We ain't gonna work let's just leave this relationship where it started. I'm tired of this shit. Look me in my face and tell me that you would still want to be with me if I had his baby." when he didn't say anything he proved my point. "This would be our fourth child together, and you know for every pregnancy at some point you've missed an appointment? You know how that makes me feel? Like you don't give a shit about me or our kid. I look like the girl that keeps getting pregnant but the father rarely shows up to the fucking appointments. I thought we were past this childish storming out when we're mad shit but clearly you're not." I wasn't gonna cry, I'm really tired of this. I headed out the room and headed downstairs where my purse was. I grabbed one of my copies of the ultrasound pictures and headed back upstairs. "Since being out in the streets is more important than our baby. Here." I said shoving the picture at him.

                                            Dave

I had really fucked up, I looked at the ultrasound and smiled to myself. "Ryan I fucked up. Can we just talk?" I pleaded. I understood why she felt how she felt, I disrespected the fuck outta her by saying that. She looked at me and laughed in my face, something she picked up recently. "You always fucking up, it's the same shit with you.. you walked out 2 weeks ago and then you pop up like shit sweet? You deadass? You buggin' the fuck out foreal." the New York in her was coming out and that was something that rarely happen. "You're 32 Dave and you still act like you're in your 20s, when are you gonna grow the fuck up? Huh? If a nigga ever sat up and disrespected Kai like this you'll be ready to kill him. But because you're doing it to me it's cool? Hell if a nigga treated me like you do you'd be ready to kill him too. You know when I left my fucking appointment I had a panic attack in my car and my parents had to come get me? Oh and our daughter was in the car asking me what was wrong with me. My blood pressure is high as hell, and I'm constantly feeling sick but of course that's something you don't give a damn about. As long as Dave is content it's fuck how everyone else is feeling. We weren't together for over a year because of your fucked up ways, then when I finally decide to give us another shot. You say something fucked up and feel like shits cool whenever you come back? Fuck you." she said walking away. I sat the picture on the bed and followed behind her, she was in the bathroom starting the shower. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Move." she said trying to shake me off but I didn't budge. "Lemme make it up to you." I said. "No, you're not finna fuck me then think we're gonna be back to how we were." she said. "That's not what I'm trying to do." I said as she broke away from my grip. "Yes it is, can you just get your things and leave?" she asked turning around to face me. She had her hands on her hips with a mug on her face.
I nodded, "Alright." I said as I walked passed her I kissed her on her neck.

Ryan

When he walked passed me a tear fell from my face, I quickly wiped my face. I placed my hand on my stomach and sighed, I had to do what's best for my kids. I definitely looked pregnant by this point cause I'm naturally petite so when you look at me now I look pregnant. I heard the front door close and I headed downstairs locked the door behind him. I went upstairs and proceeded to get in the shower, I was nervous about this pregnancy but at this point I'm actually happy. I really wanted another girl, but I would be grateful for just a healthy baby.
Once I got out the shower, I moisturized my body and put my cocoa butter on my belly. Something I didn't really have was stretch marks, I threw my robe on and climbed into the bed. I pulled my phone out and took a picture, this was how everyone was gonna find out that I was pregnant.

@RyanDestiny : 🧸❤️

@RyanDestiny : 🧸❤️

As the comments came in, I didn't respond to any of them. Some were from family who were shocked, but I refused to call everyone and let them in on my business. Once I finished my nightly scroll on social media I turned my phone off and got comfortable.

-
And we're back to square one🙄
Oh and I just wanna let y'all know for the ones who comment on any chapter , I go to your page and read y'all books😭I just like reading other peoples work instead of my own.