34.

Ryan

As the next few weeks went by, I was content with life. I was now 19 weeks and I had recently found out the gender and it was another girl, my parents wanted to throw me a baby shower but I wasn't in the mood to fake the funk around everyone. Dave stepped up and started coming to the appointments, but I wasn't gonna give him the impression that we'll start back fucking around. It was hard deciding on a name for her, and my family wasn't making it any easier. Dave and I were currently on our way to target to get a few things for the baby. I was on my phone and he was driving, he placed one of his hands on my stomach. As soon as he did that she started kicking, in my mind I was just like, "she's not even here and she's already a traitor."
Kairi was in the backseat sleep, my back was starting to hurt. I adjusted my seat and turned to my side, "You good?" he asked. I nodded my head, "my back hurts." I was starting to feel nauseous, I quickly sat up. "Pull over." I said, he did as I said. I opened the door and threw up, this was by far the hardest pregnancy I've had. With Kai I felt good, with Kam I was content but this baby? She's kicking my ass.

Dave

I'm trying to help while she threw up, you knew it something serious when she carried a toothbrush in her purse. She grabbed my water and rinsed her mouth and brushed her teeth, once she got herself together we got back on the road. She laid back in the seat with her eyes closed, her hand rested on her stomach as she rubbed it. "Ry?" I said looking over at her. "Huh?" she asked not making eye contact. "You thought of any names?" I asked focusing on the road. "Yeah I like Khari Chanai." she said. I thought about it and it was a pretty ass name, Kairi Chanel and Khari Chanai. "I like it, is she gonna have my last name?" I asked curiously. She looked over at me and shrugged, "I mean we're not married nor are we together." she said. I instantly frowned, cause was she being deadass? She looked me in my face and laughed. "What the fuck is funny?" I asked. "You asked a dumbass question and you got a dumbass answer." she said rolling her eyes. I parked the car and I woke Kairi up, she looked like Ry with this mug plastered on her face. I picked her up and Ryan got out the car, I wrapped my arm around her as we walked inside the store. We grabbed a cart and Ryan pushed it around the store, she picked out hella shit for the baby. Me and Kairi just followed behind her, I really just watched her ass. Her hips were wider and her ass was fatter, Khari was definitely doing her good. I smirked cause I had to clear my head from the negative thoughts. Ry stopped and was looking at cribs, Kai was standing in front of us acting like she was paying attention. And out of nowhere I got close to her and pressed up against her, I played it off and placed my hands on her stomach. She turned her head and whispered, "What are you doing?" I chuckled, "Nothing, I can't touch you?"
She laughed, "Dave, the only thing you could touch on me is this baby in my stomach." She's saying that but she hasn't moved, "But what did I touch for her to be there?" I grabbed a handful of her ass.

                                         Ryan

This definitely had to be these pregnancy hormones, cause if I wasn't pregnant I would've been pushed him off me. I refocused my attention to the cribs while he felt all on me, "Kairi which one you like?" I asked as she looked at this purple one. Me and Kai picked out this purple one and of course Dave had to put it in the cart. We were there for like another 20 minutes, then we checked out and piled all the shit we bought in his car. The ride home was fairly quiet, but of course my baby father was still rubbing on me. Once we made it to my house, I got Kairi out of the car while Dave got everything out the car. Kai went straight to her room and climbed in her bed, I kissed her on the forehead and closed her door. I didn't realize that he was finish until he was standing in my doorway, he had blunt in his mouth. "That's everything?" I asked. "Yeah I put everything in the extra room." he took a seat on my bed. "Oh okay." I said taking my hoops out and taking my rings off. "Come sit on my face." he said randomly. I turned around and looked at him as if he grew two heads, "what?"
"Come.. sit.. on.. my.. face.." he said grabbing my hand. "Dave.. you good?" I asked as he sat up and pulled me on his lap. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" he asked as he started kissing on my neck. I bit down on my bottom lip, "Kai is still awake." I heard him groan, "Go see if she's sleep." he said tapping me on my ass. I stood to my feet and went to see if she was asleep and sure enough she was snoring. I walked back to my room and this nigga had took his shirt off, he had sweats on and I just knew he ain't have on any boxers. I closed and locked my door, I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this cause my body was different. "Come here." I heard him say quietly. I slowly walked towards him, I was standing in front of him and he undid the string that was holding my dress up. I was left in my strapless bra and my thong, he reached behind me and unstrapped my bra, then I stepped out of my thong.

Dave

She stood in front of me and I knew she was slightly uncomfortable standing in front of me naked. But I wanted to take the time out to please her, I stood to my feet and took off my sweats. "Lay back." I instructed. She laid on her back as I hovered over her, I leaned down kissing her. I kissed down her neck and chest, I took one of her nipples into my mouth... and just by the look in her eyes I could it was about to be a long night..

-
3 for 3 ? 🥳I'm on a roll tonight !
Oh and this book should be completed mid June if not before & that'll be the end of Dave and Ryan 🥺I'm also working on the next book and just a teaser it has Trey Songz in it🥳