54.

Ryan

It was now Sunday and I desperately needed to go handle business at Sorella so that's what I was going to spend my day doing. I knew it was going to be a long day cause in a couple of days Khari was turning 1. And the planning for her party is basically finished, we were just waiting on the day to get here. I knew after this week babe was going back to Chicago to visit with his kids so I tried to make the most out of our time together. He said he wanted to come help out at the store since I've been helping him with his business. So we got ready for the day and he drove us to the Sorella, the closer we got the more excited I became. We parked right in front of the store, he got out and came to open the door for me. I got out and fixed my clothes from sitting, we walked inside holding hands. My eyes met the manager Amiyah and she smiled, I greeted her as I looked around. Everything looked great and business was going good by the looks of it since there was a store full of customers. I led babe to the back where my office was and I met Amiyah at the counter. "Hey girl the store looks great." I said helping with the customers. "Thank you, I spend most of my time here. Gives me a piece of mind you know?" she said ringing out the last customer. "I get it, I spend my free time packaging and shipping online orders." I said as we took a seat to discuss business. "How's it been around here? It's been awhile since I've been to LA." I asked. "It's been going great business is doing good of course, I've had to let Ava go. She was consistently late so I did what was best for business and let her go. Santana has been online promoting the store but I'm not sure if you've seen him also bashing you." I shrugged, "I mean Santana is gonna be Santana so I don't have anything to say about that." I went over the numbers and paid the necessary bills and mailed out checks for our brand ambassadors. Antonio came from out the back, "Ry?" he called out. I looked up, "yes?" he came over and whispered in my ear. "I'm about to go get something to eat, you hungry?" he asked I nodded responding to him. "Alright I'll call you whenever I get to the place." I nodded once again as he pecked me on the lips. "Love you." he called out, "Love you too." I said as he walked out.

Dave

While Ry was out of town I had the girls, it was actually easy to manage both kids since Khari was able to do more than if she was a newborn. She went out there to support bro with his music and she said something about checking on Sorella while she was there so I was on daddy duties for the weekend. Khari's party was in a few days and I think Kai was more excited than everybody else, they were both down for a nap and I took the time to clean up. I was going to pick up CJ later, and he was gonna spend the night with them. And I was going to drop all three of them off with their mamas tomorrow. Once I finished cleaning up I laid around waiting for them to get up, about an hour or so went by and I heard Kai upstairs. I got up and met both kids and the top of the stairs, I picked up Khari and told Kai to go brush her teeth, I went to change Khari's diaper and get her bottle together. I changed her clothes and put on her shoes, I told Kai to put her shoes on and that we were going to pick up CJ. Once she heard that she hurried to finish getting ready, once both kids were ready we headed outside to the car. I made sure the house was locked and proceeded to strap both kids in securely. I got in and made my way to Brooke's house, I called before I got there and she told me she was getting him ready. Once I made it I parked and got the girls out, we walked up to the front door and lightly tapped it. The door swung open and it was Marcus, we dapped each other up. "Wassup bro?" I greeted him. "Nothing man just chillin', hey girls." he said greeting Khari and Kai. Brooke came downstairs with Chi in her arms, "hey y'all." she said greeting us. "Hey sis, how you doing?" I asked taking a seat on the couch. "Good, I forgot what it was like to have a baby." she chuckled and I nodded cause I definitely understood where she was coming from. "So what's been going on with you guys? How's Ryan? It's been a minute since we've talked." she said. It was actually surprising cause her and Ry usually talked at least every other day. "Oh she's in LA with Antonio, they were out there handling business from what I was told." I said honestly. She nodded and called CJ downstairs, once his eyes landed on us he ran over to Kai and gave her the biggest hug. I loved how close they were cause that was the goal from the beginning, "Hey unc." he cheesed reaching for Khari. I sat her on her feet and I grabbed his overnight bag, me and Brooke chopped it up before me and the kids left. Once I had all three kids strapped in I made my way to the store cause I realized that it was a few things I needed. I mentally got myself ready to have 3 kids in a store trying to get stuff for the house. Once I parked I got each kid out, I held Kai's hand and CJ held her hand. I held Khari in my arms as we walked inside, I grabbed a cart and put Khari in and told CJ and Kai to hold on to the sides. I made sure I loaded up on snacks and things I could cook for them. We were in there for damn near an hour cause they couldn't decide between cookies and cream ice cream and plain vanilla so we ended up getting both. Once we got back to the car I made sure to strap them in first so I could load up the car, "Daddy!" Kai hollered. "Mommy's calling!" she said. "Answer it Kai.." I said sighing, they were giving me a headache. I tried to shake my negative energy off before I got in the car, Kai and CJ was on FaceTime with Ry and she was telling the kids how much she missed them. I started the car and headed home, we were gonna eat pizza for dinner since it was simple and it was already after 6pm.

Ryan

Tonight was our last night in LA and we decided to go to dinner since we were taking different flights in the morning. I was going back to New York and he was going to Chicago, our trip was fun and productive for the both of us. He said he was going to be in Chicago until Wednesday night and his flight to me would be at 4am Wednesday morning so he could make it for Khari's party. When I talked to Dave and the kids he told me he had court in a few months and that everything was looking good. We could only hope for the best when dealing with that specific situation. As we sat at the dinner table babe held my hand, "You know I love you right?" he randomly asked. It was a tricky question cause usually when a man asks you that he's about to say some bullshit. "Uh yes." I said carefully. "And you know there's nobody I would rather spend the rest of my life with other than you.. I love you more than anything and I love your kids as if they were my own." before he finished his statement he reached in his pocket. "Ryan Destiny Taylor, will you marry me?" my mouth hit the floor cause this was unexpected as hell. I had the sudden urge to vomit, I calmed my nerves a bit before I answered. "Yes." I said calmly as he slid the ring on my finger. I grabbed his face and planted a kiss on his lips, "I love you." I said as he wiped my tears. "I love you more." he said with a smile. We spent the rest of the night enjoying each other's company and I couldn't stop looking at the ring cause he really outdid himself, it was heavy as hell. Let's just hope everyone else would be happy for us...

-

-

-
hey y'all 🥲