11.

Ryan

Today was Fathers Day and me and Brooke we're getting this little party together. She had invited Chris to come too, it was what you would call a surprise party. I had told my dad Happy Father's Day and he wanted to come to the party but I quickly declined. I didn't need my lovely stepdad to see how lit Dave got even though I know he wouldn't overdue it since the kids were gonna be there. He still was on their shit list so I didn't wanna add more problems, I had rented out this building and we spent all morning decorating and making sure the chef had prepared everything that I paid them for. Brooke was hanging up these decorations when Dave called my phone. "Yes baby daddy?" I said into the phone. "Uh excuse me ma'am, I'm still your husband." he said as I laughed cause hated being called him my baby daddy. His response was always "Nah I'm the FATHER of your children" or "Girl I'm your husband quit calling me that goofy ass shit." I refocused on the conversation we were having, "So where you and Brooke at cause Chris and I are being bossed around by these kids and Kam he screaming his head off, not crying just screaming and when I come to see what's wrong he laughs in my face. Kairi is jumping from one couch to another with CJ. Man Ry I need a blunt, what's going on?" I laughed cause he sounded stressed the hell out. "Give me about an hour or 2 and I'll be there." I said hanging up before he could ask anything else. I told Brooke what was going on and she thought it was funny. "Girl did I ever tell you that Paris showed up at my doorstep saying she missed our friendship." I said setting up the pictures Dave had took with the kids over the years. "Are you serious? The bitch blocked us out of her life years ago and she just pops up saying she misses being friends with us? Something ain't right about that Ry." she said. "I know I sent her away cause when I needed her most she wasn't there, hell she ignored me the entire time I was pregnant and just showed up at the hospital the day Kairi was born to tell me bullshit." I said taking a seat. "I wonder what her motives are." Brooke said thinking out loud. "I don't know but what I do know is she wouldn't wanna try David Brewster, I'd gladly beat her ass." We were basically finished decorating the building. It was almost noon and we had been here since 8am, "they better like this shit." Brooke said picking up her purse. "Seriously." I said laughing and grabbing my keys. I had to go home and get myself together, I was kind of sleepy but I had a lot to do so sleep wasn't an option. "Okay so I'm about to go home and make sure everybody is dressed and ready. I'll meet you back here in an hour or 2." I said standing up. "Alright boo. Call me." she said as we left at the same time.

                                            Dave

I was waiting on Ryan to hurry up cause these kids were driving me crazy. Kairi had gotten tired and fell asleep on me, meanwhile my son was still screaming his head off, Kai was clearly a heavy sleeper like her mama. "Boy there's nothing wrong with you." I said to him as if he could understand. He had been fed, burped and his diaper changed so now he was just doing it for fun. I heard the lock turn and in walked Ryan, she had this smile etched on her face and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I laid Kai down right next to me. "Hey baby daddy." she said sitting on my lap. "Happy Fathers Day." she said tapping me on the nose like I was some little ass kid. "Yo you wildin' what's going on?" I said laughing wrapping my arm around her waist. "So for Father's Day, it wasn't much I could get that you didn't already have so.. I bought you some stocks." she said pulling the paperwork out of her purse. On the papers it said if something was to ever happen to me then it would fall on Kairi and Kam so they would be financially set for life. I pulled her into a hug, "thank you Ry deadass, for everything."
"Oh it's no problem." she said standing to her feet. "Now I need you to get up and get ready, I need you to pull out your best shit." she said with a laugh. I wonder what the hell she was up to but I didn't object or say anything so I just stood to my feet and headed to my room. I quickly hopped in the shower and made sure I looked good. Ryan was already dressed and she made sure the kids was ready before she dropped them off this morning.

                                            Ryan

The rest of the day was actually good, Dave enjoyed himself at his get together. He was indeed slightly drunk when it was over, my parents had gotten the kids for the night which I didn't have a problem with at all. I needed at least one night to myself, no crying, no calling my name, no nothing. After we got Dave safely into his house, we made sure he was asleep and that he had an aspirin with some water on the night stand next to the bed. I locked the door and set the alarm behind me, I guess keeping my key came in handy. I was hella tired and I just wanted to take a shower and go to sleep. After successfully dropping him and Chris off at their homes me and Brooke went back to her house. CJ was with his grandma, she was the only sober one. I was slightly tipsy but I can still function and be fully aware of my surroundings. We partied all day and I felt like I was about 10 years older than what I actually am. I wasn't the biggest drinker so when I did it put me on my ass quick, I smoke every blue moon with Dave but other than that I was pretty boring. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Brooke who was tapping my shoulder, "Girl come on." she said laughing as she went to open the door. I grabbed my things and got out the car, once we made it inside safely I went to take a shower. I was in the shower for about 20 minutes and when I got out and was dressed I called to check on the kids. And of course they were asleep, I told my mom that I would call her later and that I loved them. Once I was in the bed, I quickly checked my social media.
I yawned and put my phone on charge next to me and laid down, quickly drifting off to sleep.

-
I'm having bad writers block rn 🤦🏽‍♀️