5.

Ryan

I spent the whole morning packaging up these orders, I had an assistant but she requested a few days off which I gladly gave her. I talked to Kairi and she seemed to be having fun with her dad which I knew she would, he builds forts and plays dress up with her. There was a never doubt in my mind that he wasn't a good father, he just put work before anything including me. The only thing that bothered me was that we were both financially stable so realistically we would be okay for the rest of our lives, he explained to me that he wanted to make sure his business wasn't failing. Meanwhile the only thing that was failing was us, it sucked cause this was longest relationship I've been in. I snapped out of my thoughts by a phone call from my mom, I answered the phone and all I heard was hollering. "Why the hell is David telling me that you moved out?" I removed the phone from my ear. This nigga really told my mom about what was going on. "Why hello mother, how are you? But did he tell you why I moved out?" I asked not in the mood to constantly discuss the problems going on in my life. "No he just said you moved out almost a month ago." I chuckled cause I feel like if you're gonna tell what happened tell the full truth not just part of it. "He cheated on me with the receptionist at his business." I said typing up shipping labels. I heard her gasp, "Are you serious? I'm coming down there." and with that she hung up in my face. I rubbed my temples and dialed his number, "Wassup Ry?" he said into the phone. "Did you call my mother and tell her I just up and moved out?" I asked frowning as if he could see me. "As soon as I said that she hung up in my face not giving me the chance to tell her why. What happened?" he asked I heard him shuffling. "She's booking her flight to come down here that's what happened, I told her what happened and rushed me off the phone." I sighed knowing this was only gonna make things more complicated. "Shit." I heard him mumble. "Look we're not gonna discuss nothing about a divorce or anything, cause all she's gonna try to do is talk me out of it." I said taking a break from what I was doing. "Ryan I went to see a therapist the other day.. she wanted me to invite you to the next session." I wasn't sure why they wanted me there but what harm could it possibly do. "Sure.. I don't see why not." I said hesitantly. "Alright I'll send you the details." I said okay and with that we hung up. I wasn't ready to face my mom cause from the second she met Dave they clicked, I just didn't know how this would affect our family moving forward. I stood to my feet and stretched, I decided to get dressed since this lil therapy session was later on today. I made a mental note to call Brooke and see if she could babysit for a few hours.

I shot Brooke a quick text and she said that she would, so I sent her my address

I shot Brooke a quick text and she said that she would, so I sent her my address. I called Dave and sent him the address to drop the kids off and he simply said okay. I was nervous to say the least but how bad could it be? About an hour later Brooke was here with CJ and Dave said he was on his way.

                                            Dave

I was on my way with Kairi and Kam, Brooke had came down and got him while I came up with Kai.
I had some flowers for Ry, something I hadn't done in a long ass time. I was hopeful that this session would start the healing process for her.