19.

Ryan

The last few weeks have been hectic, Kam still hasn't woke up and as the days went by I got more and more anxious. Dave and I had been to the hospital every day, we brought Kairi with us cause that was her brother. I had told Antonio what was going on and he offered to come back here but I just told him I think it would be best if he didn't, I definitely didn't want him and Dave to meet under these circumstances. Alexis had been blowing Dave's phone up, I didn't bother asking him about it cause he wasn't my man. I also made it clear that I didn't want his family to watch or even be around my kids, he didn't object to it and that was his best bet. I made that decision based off what I thought would be best for my kids, cause this shit has me on edge. If I have to isolate my kids away from the world that's exactly what I'll do. I was currently at home taking a quick shower and getting Kairi a bath and fed. Once we were both fed and dressed I snapped a picture and posted it on my social media since it had been awhile.

 Once we were both fed and dressed I snapped a picture and posted it on my social media since it had been awhile

@RyanDestiny : pretty girl with a pretty soul🦋

@RyanDestiny : my broke best friend 💕 #KairiChanel

I clicked out of the app, and made sure we had everything before closing and locking the front door. Kairi and I walked to the car and she climbed in the backseat getting herself in the seat. I strapped her in and handed her the purse she got for her birthday. I got in the drivers seat and started the car, "mama are we going to see Kam again?" Kairi asked from the backseat. I looked at her in the rear view mirror, "yes baby. Me , you and daddy are going to see Kam." I said pulling out of the driveway. She simply nodded and started singing along to the song playing on the radio. The ride to the hospital was fairly quick and had become a part of our daily routine at this point. I saw Dave pulling up around the same time as us, I parked the car and got Kairi out. We met up with each other and he embraced me into a tight hug, followed by picking up Kai. We walked inside of the hospital together and got signed in. We headed up to the room Kam was in, we walked inside and took a seat next to his hospital bed. My parents had been up here with us almost everyday but they also had to work, I was grateful they helped out with Kairi. My mom was furious once she found out what happened for Kam to end up in the hospital. It took so much for me to calm her down cause one thing fasho is she didn't play about me or her grandkids.

Dave

Ryan seemed to be in deep thought, she looked drained and she's been that way since the accident. Alexis kept blowing my phone up checking to see if I was okay, she wanted to come up here but I quickly declined. I didn't need this type of stress right now, I had been smoking my ass off these last few weeks and all it did was make me feel worse. I hadn't even been in the mood to have sex which was something she couldn't understand, I played it safe with her when it came down to that. Cause I would rather deal with Ryan for the rest of my life instead of having different baby mamas you shittin' me? I seen how that shit stresses my homeboys out and I refused. Her phone rung and she looked at it before looking up at me, "ima step out for a second." she simply said standing to her feet. I nodded and watched her walk out, I looked over at Kam and said a silent prayer. Ryan walked in a few minutes later with August right behind her. "How's my nephew doing?" He asked as she reclaimed her seat next to Kam's bed. "From what we know he's doing okay, they say he should be up within the next couple of days so we're just waiting." I said as Ryan held his hand. Kairi was with Ryan's mom for the day cause Ryan and I didn't want this to become her new normal. We understood that it was her brother but we also didn't wanna take any chances of this potentially scarring her. Life was just overall stressful and I didn't know what to do.

Ryan

Dealing with everything that's been going on the last few weeks has be a lot for me mentally. Trying to balance being a mom taking care of Kairi but also going to be with Kam as much as possible was hectic. Not only that but I was trying to get back into the swing of running Sorella, Santana had been holding it down while I took my break but I couldn't just not do anything productive. Antonio had also been super supportive of every decision I made, which I was grateful for. It was something I wasn't really used to, I mean Dave did support me but he also expressed when he didn't think it would work. But I also met Dave at a very dark moment in my life and I was vulnerable as well as naive, this time around I have my head on straight, and I know what I want for my life and I'm not settling for anything. Now don't get me wrong I'll always have love for Dave cause we did have some good memories but as far as us being together again? I'm over that chapter of my life. And we've both moved on, which I was happy about. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Dave and Aug, "you good?" Dave asked as August looked at me concerned. "Yeah I'm fine, why'd you ask?" I said with an eyebrow raised. "You just seem like you're in a daze, is it anything you wanna talk to me about?" He asked. I simply shook my head no cause all my issues pertaining to our kids I've already talked to him about. My phone dinged letting me know I had received a text message.

Antonio ♥️: "How's lil man doing? You and lil mama okay?" -4:33pm

"He's still not awake yet & we're good! How are you?" -4:34pm

We sent a few more texts before telling each other that we would talk to each other later. I was grateful that he's actually stuck around for all the craziness that's been going on in my life. Our relationship was still fresh so it was certain things we just do out of respect like we try not discuss our ex's in a negative way. But for the most part we got along great and had a lot in common which was surprisingly weird considering we have two completely different lifestyles. Another thing that was surprising is that Dave hadn't gave me any issues about moving on. Cause a few years back he use to always say he would ruin all my relationships after him but he's done the complete opposite. I looked up and saw that he was staring at me, "what?" I asked. "Nothing, you just seem.. happy despite the situation we're in. You have this new found glow, something I hadn't seen since we first met." I wanted to say to him that I lost my glow when he started doing fuck shit behind my back but I decided against saying that since we were in a much better space. I simply shrugged, "I look the same to me." he chuckled cause he knew I was being a smart ass.
We spent the rest of the evening in hospital, which had became our usual routine.

-

Ima do a time skip cause I'm getting bored with this lmfao & CAN SOMEBODY PLS PUT CONCRETE ROSE IN ONE OF THOSE TIK TOKS?🥺🥺if you do message me ‼️